Twins Have Spoken To Bucs About Cole

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

7C534445534F5D55360 wrote: I don't think Cole is going to be happy in Minnesota. It is closer to California but we all know he wants to be able to see the Pacific.

He has no choice if he is traded. Don't forget he grew up a Yankees' fan. If the Pirates trade him, they better get the best return possible and not worry about what city Cole wants to play in.
SCBucco

Post by SCBucco »

71706B7A6C2C2B1F0 wrote: I see the chances of them trading Cole this off-season as very slight. I think NH will do what he can to compete this season, but within the budget he has. Cole will be important to that effort. If they are out of it at the trade deadline, then he gets traded, and most likely in the next off-season.  A low budget team has to get whatever value it can from the assets it has. That's why I put the odds very high that Cutch gets traded this off-season.
I can't see how NH is going to try to compete and trade Cutch in the off season. There is no way to replace his offense.

Sane people know this team won't compete without significant upgrades.  NH is probably the only one who thinks its a possibility.  That will be short lived when he sees the others improve. Remember, 90% of Cutch's offense came in a 2.5 month span.  If they can get some sucker to overpay for his name, you ship him out. You trade him now and get a better return then him at the TDL. If he stinks this year, you don't get much in return.