Saunders?

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SCBucco

Saunders?

Post by SCBucco »

674B43444F685F49592A0 wrote: Michael Saunders.   Looks like we barely knew you because the Bucs released you from your recent agreement with the Pirates so you could sign with the Royals after the Bucs acquired Dickerson. 

Also a nice comment from Saunders' agent about Bucs management:  Meister says the team “should be commended for their player-friendly, honest and transparent behavior.

Geez ---

NH actually finds a way to move Hudson off the team.

NH acquires Dickerson for little more money than what was owed Hudson.

And now a player agent is describing the Bucs as being a player friendly franchise. 

It looks like David Freese's comments have shaken this organization to its core.   

This move is almost like the garbage NH picks up after being released or dFAd from other teams only to let him go two days later.  This is addition by subtraction.  Maybe we can sign Moustakas and let SRod find a place?  I guess dreams aren't allowed here.

Let's not suggest Freese's comments have had a lasting impact because of one move. It takes more than that.
MaineBucs

Saunders?

Post by MaineBucs »

SC Bucco

My comment about Freese was really intended as sarcasm. Sorry I missed the mark.
SCBucco

Saunders?

Post by SCBucco »

032F27202B0C3B2D3D4E0 wrote: SC Bucco

My comment about Freese was really intended as sarcasm.  Sorry I missed the mark.

Mainer, sarcasm font brother.