5/6 game thread vs Brewers.

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

0C212C3D3A2B3C7C7F4E0 wrote: Josh Bell hit the ball in the air!    It's a festivus Miracle
:D :D :D

Not only did he hit it in the air, but he hit it so hard I thought it might break the wall it hit. A guy with that power should have more than 2 HRs. Hopefully, he's fixing his swing.

He needs to sit back and drive the ball. Too many players are afraid to strike out and just want to put the ball in play.

Did you see that "Inside the Pirates" on Bell. Players are praising his contact and how he gets hits as he jumps and swings. He did bat .300 in the minors, so I understand that praise. I'd rather see him drive the ball and hit .270+.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

6B60686461607B3E384F766E676060216C600F0 wrote: Josh Bell hit the ball in the air!    It's a festivus Miracle
:D :D :D

Not only did he hit it in the air, but he hit it so hard I thought it might break the wall it hit. A guy with that power should have more than 2 HRs. Hopefully, he's fixing his swing.

He needs to sit back and drive the ball.  Too many players are afraid to strike out and just want to put the ball in play. 

Did you see that "Inside the Pirates" on Bell.  Players are praising his contact and how he gets hits as he jumps and swings.  He did bat .300 in the minors, so I understand that praise.  I'd rather see him drive the ball and hit .270+.
Didn't see that show. But I saw plenty of inside out swings at the beginning of last season. But then he got straightened out and hit 26 HRs.