Article on Cherington's minor moves.

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

07262E072C24430 wrote: To PMike and those of you who are interested in following the Bucs prospects and minor league teams in 2021 I strongly recommend that you subscribe to PBN aka Pittsburgh Baseball Network.  This is the #1 place to get up to date info and comments on how the minor league teams and the Bucs top prospects are doing throughout the coming season.  The cost is not unaffordable compared to some other baseball sites that will only give a hit and miss analysis of Bucs prospects.  Give it a try, you can subscribe on a monthly basis and cancel if you are not satisfied.  Disclaimer:  I am not a paid spokesman for PBN.
I subscribe too, I still don't get the whole name change thing whenever he already had a pretty good following.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

50626E6E7A486B626F6A6562030 wrote: To PMike and those of you who are interested in following the Bucs prospects and minor league teams in 2021 I strongly recommend that you subscribe to PBN aka Pittsburgh Baseball Network.  This is the #1 place to get up to date info and comments on how the minor league teams and the Bucs top prospects are doing throughout the coming season.  The cost is not unaffordable compared to some other baseball sites that will only give a hit and miss analysis of Bucs prospects.  Give it a try, you can subscribe on a monthly basis and cancel if you are not satisfied.  Disclaimer:  I am not a paid spokesman for PBN.
I subscribe too, I still don't get the whole name change thing whenever he already had a pretty good following. 
Maybe it was some sort of legal thing since they are not an official Pirate sanctioned site.
johnfluharty

Post by johnfluharty »

5F6D61617547646D60656A6D0C0 wrote: To PMike and those of you who are interested in following the Bucs prospects and minor league teams in 2021 I strongly recommend that you subscribe to PBN aka Pittsburgh Baseball Network.  This is the #1 place to get up to date info and comments on how the minor league teams and the Bucs top prospects are doing throughout the coming season.  The cost is not unaffordable compared to some other baseball sites that will only give a hit and miss analysis of Bucs prospects.  Give it a try, you can subscribe on a monthly basis and cancel if you are not satisfied.  Disclaimer:  I am not a paid spokesman for PBN.

He is expanding coverage to all of PA baseball, including college and high school teams etc.

mouse

Post by mouse »

I've never figured out the whole posting system since he went to the new forum software and I can't find the resources that once were there - I go to the mlb site (pirateball.com) to get the top thirty prospects, for example. That said, though, it's still worth the money and someone with even a little computer savy could likely work through the issues I've seen.