Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

MLB Draft

Post by Surgnbuck »

They have Vandy's coach on the panel with Amsinger, Reynolds, O'Dowd
Surgnbuck

MLB Draft

Post by Surgnbuck »

BC profile up, and they're asking if he knows who he's picking. O'Dowd says he already knows who he wants and their signability
Surgnbuck

MLB Draft

Post by Surgnbuck »

Henry Davis just interviewed. Seems like a very humble guy. Love that he's there at the draft, one of only 8 players (IDK who the others are) because his family wanted to experience it. "They sacrificed so much for me for all these years" is why he decided to come.
Surgnbuck

MLB Draft

Post by Surgnbuck »

Jordan Wicks being interviewed. Talk about a polished guy in front of the camera. He's like part of the crew.
Surgnbuck

MLB Draft

Post by Surgnbuck »

Mascots in the building....The Parrot is representing!
Surgnbuck

MLB Draft

Post by Surgnbuck »

Joe Mack and Chase Petty "Shake and Bake"

For two young guys they were pretty colorful
2drfischer@gmail.c

MLB Draft

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

082E293C35392E38305B0 wrote: Joe Mack and Chase Petty  "Shake and Bake"

Chase Petty lives near Wildwood Dave. He’s a big kid who throws in the upper 90s and has a few effective pitches. I’ve read a few articles about him and he seems like a real good kid. Well-grounded. Might be someone the Bucs are interested in with their second pick.
Surgnbuck

MLB Draft

Post by Surgnbuck »

Marcelo Mayer being interviewed and he looks nervous. He said he's ready to play for whoever picks him
Surgnbuck

MLB Draft

Post by Surgnbuck »

Jordan Wicks was scoping out the Pirates locker. Interesting that the panel mentioned him as a guy who could be MLB ready now or next year.

HMmmmmmm.......he's a first round projected guy, one of the 8 there at the venue. He's been projected down lower in the draft.
Surgnbuck

MLB Draft

Post by Surgnbuck »

1F495F4B445E4E45485F6D4A404C4441034E2D0 wrote: Joe Mack and Chase Petty  "Shake and Bake"

Chase Petty lives near Wildwood Dave.  He’s a big kid who throws in the upper 90s and has a few effective pitches.  I’ve read a few articles about him and he seems like a real good kid.  Well-grounded.  Might be someone the Bucs are interested in with their second pick.
He's having dinner with Machado and Tatis, he's with their agent. Mack was like, "I got nothing, I should have went first" when Lauren Gardner asked them what their plans were. Petty invited him to dinner with them right on the spot.

Manfred hasn't done much right with MLB, but he said he looked at the other sports, especially the NFL, and felt it would be better to have the fans involved, make it an event.

He hit a HR with this one.