ha, oops
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Deal with Yanks getting close?

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

43717D7D695B78717C797671100 wrote:

[move]@JonHeyman

1h1 hour ago

More

hear there has been no positive movement in recent days on gerrit cole talks with the yankees. they are still apart on the package going back. could be something for later, but no evidence anything's happening now.[/move]

Heyman tweeted so much last night that he is losing credibility with me. I read his tweets last night and then checked the MLB Network and ESPN and nothing on their ticker. Heyman has made so many tweets recently. Unimaginable how he can keep up like that.

SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

It's funny how every time one of these guys issue a speculation about something one way or another we all run with it like it's truth
dogknot17@yahoo.co

64565A5A4E7C5F565B5E5156370 wrote: It's funny how every time one of these guys issue a speculation about something one way or another we all run with it like it's truth

Very true. I have been guilty as well. We still don't know the names the Yankees are throwing out there. Or if Huntington set on Torres is really the hold up.

I follow Heyman as I thought he was credible. Not sure anymore. He had Yu Darvish agreeing to a three year deal with the Cubs, but now he is in Houston discussing with the Astros??
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

he is credible. just because he hears stuff doesn't mean it's going to come to bear.
ArnoldRothstein

Post by ArnoldRothstein »

6C5E52524674575E5356595E3F0 wrote: It's funny how every time one of these guys issue a speculation about something one way or another we all run with it like it's truth

You're right. Let's run with that....

Truth is, I think that they've become such a boring organization that any illusion of activity is welcome.
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

00332F2E2D25132E3529323524282F410 wrote: It's funny how every time one of these guys issue a speculation about something one way or another we all run with it like it's truth

You're right. Let's run with that....

Truth is, I think that they've become such a boring organization that any illusion of activity is welcome.

That's no joke. We use to follow prospects. Now we live for fleeting speculation and any rumors we can find.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

073539392D1F3C35383D3235540 wrote: he is credible.  just because he hears stuff doesn't mean it's going to come to bear.

Not lately. He should look into things more before tweeting every single rumor. He isn't providing his sources that much either.

People just want to be the first to break the story. It's like some game or prize to them. If they are wrong, no consequences. If they are right, look at me.
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

Oh look! Everyone get excited again!

@JimBowdenGM

More

#Yankees #Pirates close to deal that will send Gerrit Cole to the Yankees….Gleyber Torres will NOT be part of the trade according to a #Pirates source

now without scrolling!
dogknot17@yahoo.co

I wonder if the hold up is Harrison and money? Meaning, if the Pirates get Torres or Andujar they will need to add Harrison and his salary.

The Pirates probably want Sheffield, LHP, over Adams, RHP. Not many lefties in the Pirates system. Only Hearns is a LHP.