Offseason Outlook: Pittsburgh Pirates (MLBTR)

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

7E535E4F48594E0E0D3C0 wrote: A neutral arbitrator has reinstated Trevor Bauer by capping his suspension at 194 games.  The Dodgers have 14 days to decide whether or not to add him to their 40-man roster.  He's under contract for 2023 for $32 million.  Will they have him back, try to trade him, or simply release him?  Would another organization want him?
Well, the Cleveland Browns took back Deshaun Watson and he did a lot worse

[highlight]I don't know who Watson is or what he did.[/highlight]  But if he behaved worse than Bauer, it's hard for me to understand why any organization, regardless of their business, would want someone like him representing them.

Geez Doc, get your head out of the sand and Google Watson.  He most certainly was worse than Bauer. 

I respectfully decline, Possum.  I have zero interest in anything related to the NFL or its players. 

I respectfully apologize for my lack of respect for your zero interest in anything related to the NFL. 

Easy for you to say.

Yes it is because I am "King of OBN"   :D :D :D :D

Yes, my liege.

Here is rare footage of Possum on his way to the keyboard.

Watching that I got an image of him in a toga and it wasn't pretty.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

Rare footage?

I've been under impression that this happens every morning.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

0D382F2F241D2F2F24232F4A0 wrote: Rare footage?

I've been under impression that this happens every morning.
It does but it's rarely filmed. :D
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

Got me. :)

Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Things have really slowed down now. It was this time of the year that I really enjoyed things like the Pirates Caravan, ending with Fan Fest at the Convention Center.

Heck, they haven't even announced a pitchers and catchers report date yet.

Give us something, please. How's the new scoreboard going? Did Garcia break an arm like Liriano? Can we get a picture of Jose Hernandez and Colin Selby on the Pirates site with the 40 man roster?

The New Year is coming, I want some NYE stuff to talk about.

In the mean time, my older brother got me one of those Pirates Man Cave signs, and I have to figure out where I want to hang it. I'm afraid to put it over the door, because if I hang it poorly and it falls, it will sliced someone in half.

Then again, that would be something to talk about.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

5B7D7A6F666A7D6B63080 wrote: Things have really slowed down now. It was this time of the year that I really enjoyed things like the Pirates Caravan, ending with Fan Fest at the Convention Center.

Heck, they haven't even announced a pitchers and catchers report date yet.

Give us something, please. How's the new scoreboard going? Did Garcia break an arm like Liriano? Can we get a picture of Jose Hernandez and Colin Selby on the Pirates site with the 40 man roster?

The New Year is coming, I want some NYE stuff to talk about.

In the mean time, my older brother got me one of those Pirates Man Cave signs, and I have to figure out where I want to hang it. I'm afraid to put it over the door, because if I hang it poorly and it falls, it will sliced someone in half.

Then again, that would be something to talk about.
Slicing people in half is frowned upon in most states. Perhaps if they were required to wear helmets when walking through the door it would minimize the risk. :D
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

It looks like the Rays are a step closer to getting a new ballpark, to be located close to Tropicana Field. I saw a year-old article saying it’ll seat just 27,000 fans, much lower than what MLB usually requires. It’ll be part of a large development that’ll include housing and office space, among other things. Projected opening is in 2028.