D/H Game Thread - 4/4 Games 1 2 Bucs @ Tigers

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

1244524649534348455260474D41494C0E43200 wrote: [highlight]It's difficult for me to grasp just how bad this lineup is.[/highlight]

* Why is VanMeter in the group with Hayes and Reynolds who are basically penciled in every day. WHY?

* Yoshi is batting .194 but at least he's combining that with his inability to play defense.

* Tucker is hitting .152.

* VanMeter .171.

* Knapp .167

I mean this lineup is WRETCHED.

Hopefully the 2nd game will include Chavis, Castillo and Perez. They are not all-stars by any means, but they have at least been "competent" so far.

If the goal is to catch the Reds in the standings, Shelton just has to play these guys.
Solid three innings for Peters- has been a pleasant surprise
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

655B5E56455D5D567653445700320 wrote: [highlight]It's difficult for me to grasp just how bad this lineup is.[/highlight]

I imagine Newman is hurt. Why else would Tucker be playing at short. Another error today

* Why is VanMeter in the group with Hayes and Reynolds who are basically penciled in every day. WHY?

* Yoshi is batting .194 but at least he's combining that with his inability to play defense.

* Tucker is hitting .152.

* VanMeter .171.

* Knapp .167

I mean this lineup is WRETCHED.

Hopefully the 2nd game will include Chavis, Castillo and Perez. They are not all-stars by any means, but they have at least been "competent" so far.

If the goal is to catch the Reds in the standings, Shelton just has to play these guys.
Solid three innings for Peters- has been a pleasant surprise
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

78535257575255684F5A4F5254553B0 wrote: Tucker sucks !

He needs to shave that head bald, he is always messing with his hair like a girl.

Time for him to get mean looking and change something, anything up. :-?
Imagine Newman is hurt. Why else would Tucker be playing? Another error today
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

67595C54475F5F547451465502300 wrote: Tucker sucks !

He needs to shave that head bald, he is always messing with his hair like a girl.

Newman is out for several weeks.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

012028012A22450 wrote: Bucs

1. Ben Gamel (L) LF

2. Bryan Reynolds (S) CF

3. Ke'Bryan Hayes (R) 3B

4. Daniel Vogelbach (L) DH

5. Josh VanMeter (L) 2B

6. Yoshi Tsutsugo (L) 1B

7. Jack Suwinski (L) RF

8. Cole Tucker (S) SS

9. Andrew Knapp (S) C

Dillon Peters (L) SP

Tigers

1. Robbie Grossman (S) RF

2. Javier Baez (R) SS

3. Austin Meadows (L) DH

4. Jonathan Schoop (R) 2B

5. Spencer Torkelson (R) 1B

6. Jeimer Candelario (S) 3B

7. Willi Castro (S) LF

8. Tucker Barnhart (S) C

9. Akil Baddoo (L) CF

Michael Pinada (R) SP

It looks like Shelty is mailing in the 1st game loss.   :( :( :(
I notice when the players meet at the mound with the pitching coach Yoshi's interpreter is not there. Wonder if he knows what the hell they are talking about :D
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

This game was lost the moment the lineup was set. But I guess no one cares less than Shelton. They got 2 runs and those were on 1 swing. Every other swing from this noncompetitive lineup resulted in 0 runs. What a shame because they got good pitching. But 3 errors gave the tigers 3 runs and that weas enough. As usual, Shelton wasn't trying to win. Worst manager I've ever seen. :(
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

6C414C5D5A4B5C1C1F2E0 wrote: This game was lost the moment the lineup was set. But I guess no one cares less than Shelton. They got 2 runs and those were on 1 swing. Every other swing from this noncompetitive lineup resulted in 0 runs. What a shame because they got good pitching. But 3 errors gave the tigers 3 runs and that weas enough. As usual, Shelton wasn't trying to win. Worst manager I've ever seen. :(
Yep- 3-2 loss and all Detroits runs were unearned. Is this the last year of Shelton's contract?
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

1E20252D3E26262D0D283F2C7B490 wrote: This game was lost the moment the lineup was set. But I guess no one cares less than Shelton. They got 2 runs and those were on 1 swing. Every other swing from this noncompetitive lineup resulted in 0 runs. What a shame because they got good pitching. But 3 errors gave the tigers 3 runs and that weas enough. As usual, Shelton wasn't trying to win. Worst manager I've ever seen. :(
Yep- 3-2 loss and all Detroits runs were unearned. Is this the last year of Shelton's contract?
I watch other games. No one gets days off like the Pirate players. Example- Harper, Hoskins, Realmuto, Goldschmidt,

Arenado, Molina (42ys.old) Lorenzo Caine, Adames

Betts,Freeman, Justin Turner Trea Turner, Brandon Crawford. Obviously there are many more who are in lineup almost everyday' I didn't even mention the American League. Just doesn't make sense what Shelton does
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Then587578696E7F68282B1A0 wrote: Tucker sucks !

Then bring up Peguero
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Then587578696E7F68282B1A0 wrote: Tucker sucks !

Then bring up Peguero