7/6 Game Thread...Locke down 7 wins in a row...

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

CutchisaBoss

Post by CutchisaBoss »

537E73626574632320110 wrote: I know Locke has had some good games this year. But he still entered the game with a 5+ ERA. He's just too prone to having awful games. I hope the rotation gets good enough to exclude him.

After watching 4 innings of Brault last night, it's painfully obvious that Locke has no place on this team...even as a #5 soft tossing lefty...Brault has so much more deception on his stuff
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Hughes needs to go. It's ridiculous how he pours gasoline on every fire.
skinnyhorse

Post by skinnyhorse »

546263747F7E647655786464170 wrote: I know Locke has had some good games this year. But he still entered the game with a 5+ ERA. He's just too prone to having awful games. I hope the rotation gets good enough to exclude him.

After watching 4 innings of Brault last night, it's painfully obvious that Locke has no place on this team...even as a #5 soft tossing lefty...Brault has so much more deception on his stuff
Couldn't agree with you more Brault looks like a much better option, of course only saw 4 innings of him but he certainly looked to have better stuff than Locke. I doubt FO will give Brault a shot though.
Jonathan34

Post by Jonathan34 »

3C3B2D252B3C7B770E29232F2722602D21234E0 wrote: The catch by Rodriguez in bottom of first saved a run and was one of the great catches ever.  Can't get any better. 

SRod having himself a game!
Jonathan34

Post by Jonathan34 »

Impressive stuff from the Bucs on the Road tonight!
CutchisaBoss

Post by CutchisaBoss »

Boom! 6-5 good guys!
CutchisaBoss

Post by CutchisaBoss »

Get buc'd up! 7-5
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Battling Bucs!

Best thing in that inning - Cutch got a big clutch hit!! It's the first one I can remember since forever. Also good to see Jung Ho take a swing that looked like Jung Ho.
CutchisaBoss

Post by CutchisaBoss »

Fryer should start over Kratz...
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

I'd consider keeping Fryer over Stewart even. He can hit better and his defense is just as solid. Don't know if they would do it but just a thought.