Who's coming up today?

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

Who's coming up today?

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

614740555C50475159320 wrote: Only 24 on the roster right now. Who has their crystal ball working?

Any chance we see Hoy Park? Spot open on the 40 man roster right now. Castro perhaps? Pitching wise, the only guys in Indy on the 40 and NOT on the IL are: Mitch Keller, Max Kranick, Dillon Peters, and Cody Ponce.
Save your season tickets Surg. Joe Starkey of the PG said that the Pirates will be the next Pittsburgh Team to win a championship. Probably in 2027. You can read it in today's PG
Surgnbuck

Who's coming up today?

Post by Surgnbuck »

37090C04170F0F042401160552600 wrote: Only 24 on the roster right now. Who has their crystal ball working?

Any chance we see Hoy Park? Spot open on the 40 man roster right now. Castro perhaps? Pitching wise, the only guys in Indy on the 40 and NOT on the IL are: Mitch Keller, Max Kranick, Dillon Peters, and Cody Ponce.
Save your season tickets Surg. Joe Starkey of the PG said that the Pirates will be the next Pittsburgh Team to win a championship. Probably in 2027. You can read it in today's PG
lol....my older brother asked me last night how long I intend to keep my tickets. I told him I'll give them three more years, if they haven't turned into a good team by then, I'll probably throw in the towel.
ArnoldRothstein

Who's coming up today?

Post by ArnoldRothstein »

So Brault's going for Indy tonight. Is he just going to replace Anderson, or with a good showing can he be foisted on the Phils or someone?
Surgnbuck

Who's coming up today?

Post by Surgnbuck »

6E5D4140434B7D405B475C5B4A46412F0 wrote: So Brault's going for Indy tonight. Is he just going to replace Anderson, or with a good showing can he be foisted on the Phils or someone?
He has two more years of control, and probably will accept the Pirates offer this offseason for next years contract. I don't think he's going anywhere.
Bobster21

Who's coming up today?

Post by Bobster21 »

75535441484453454D260 wrote: So Brault's going for Indy tonight. Is he just going to replace Anderson, or with a good showing can he be foisted on the Phils or someone?
He has two more years of control, and probably will accept the Pirates offer this offseason for next years contract. I don't think he's going anywhere.
It would also be risky for a team to trade for a pitcher who has been on the IL all season. And Brault has never been a standout pitcher anyway. I can't imagine what a team would offer for him at this time coming off an injury.
Surgnbuck

Who's coming up today?

Post by Surgnbuck »

Another new look tonight.

Gets more interesting by the day.
Surgnbuck

Who's coming up today?

Post by Surgnbuck »

Mitch Keller back up, he's on the active roster, no transaction listed yet.
Surgnbuck

Who's coming up today?

Post by Surgnbuck »

Pirates till have an open spot on the active roster, I'm guessing it will end up being the pitcher from Atlanta.
ChillinStation

Who's coming up today?

Post by ChillinStation »

Gotta think if/of Chavis will be on the Pirates soon. This looks like "give a kid a chance " or change of scenery type trade. He has the pedigree and some mlb exp. Putting him at AAA doesn`t make sense. Evans or Tom on they way out ?
fjk090852-7

Who's coming up today?

Post by fjk090852-7 »

783B22392A3F2E38784B0 wrote: "Pirates manager Derek Shelton said the Pirates will activate INF Hoy Jun Park and RHP Bryse Wilson and option OF Jared Oliva to Triple-A Indianapolis.  Shelton added that Sunday's starting pitcher against the Phillies will be announced after tonight's game." - Gorman

https://twitter.com/KevinGormanPGH/stat ... 2254177281
Doesn’t involve a roster spot yet, but Brault was seen on the field at PNC Park. I am going to assume he will make his first start on the upcoming road trip.