WS - Braves vs Astros

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

WS - Braves vs Astros

Post by Surgnbuck »

0A3F2828231A28282324284D0 wrote: You know something else about evil people?

They welch on the bets that they lose.  ;)
I haven't welched. I don't recall you setting a time limit. In fact, I was looking at the Pirates schedule for next season, and they are in Philly at the end of August. I'm hoping that's doable. It will be just before his birthday and school starting, and a trip to do some of the historical touring would be kind of cool.

I'll keep you in the loop on it. I'm at a new job, and vacations work kind of funny for the FNG. But I'm anticipating that will be a nice trip.

You know that I wuz only busting some baseballs, don't you?  Hence, the smile.

So, I'm evil.  There are things that I don't like about both these teams.  I like the Braves less.

I see them fairly even.  I hope it's well-played.

Might come down to the announcers.  ;))

Oh I know you was just having fun. Honestly, I'll pay up. Even if you die, I'll go to your funeral, and leave a check in the coffin with you.
GreenWeenie

WS - Braves vs Astros

Post by GreenWeenie »

0A2C2B3E373B2C3A32590 wrote: You know something else about evil people?

I haven't welched. I don't recall you setting a time limit. In fact, I was looking at the Pirates schedule for next season, and they are in Philly at the end of August. I'm hoping that's doable. It will be just before his birthday and school starting, and a trip to do some of the historical touring would be kind of cool.

I'll keep you in the loop on it. I'm at a new job, and vacations work kind of funny for the FNG. But I'm anticipating that will be a nice trip.

So, I'm evil.  There are things that I don't like about both these teams.  I like the Braves less.

Oh I know you was just having fun. Honestly, I'll pay up. Even if you die, I'll go to your funeral, and leave a check in the coffin with you.

Neither of us is allowed to die before we see the Bucs taste that champaigne one more time. At this stage, I'm not greedy. I'll settle for one. ;)
Surgnbuck

WS - Braves vs Astros

Post by Surgnbuck »

5B6E7979724B79797275791C0 wrote: You know something else about evil people?

Neither of us is allowed to die before we see the Bucs taste that champaigne one more time.  At this stage, I'm not greedy.  I'll settle for one.  ;)

We better take our vitamins. Look how long it took two well financed operations to break curses!
Surgnbuck

WS - Braves vs Astros

Post by Surgnbuck »

If the rest of the series is as intense as the very first inning of game 1, this is going to be a treat.
Surgnbuck

WS - Braves vs Astros

Post by Surgnbuck »

5-0 Braves lead. It actually could be much bigger. Houston hanging on by a thread but it's early.
Surgnbuck

WS - Braves vs Astros

Post by Surgnbuck »

Morton pulled bottom of third after getting hit in the ankle
Surgnbuck

WS - Braves vs Astros

Post by Surgnbuck »

Right fibula fracture for Morton, out for the rest of the series.

Holy sh*t.
GreenWeenie

WS - Braves vs Astros

Post by GreenWeenie »

Man.....gotta wish him a full and speedy recovery.
Surgnbuck

WS - Braves vs Astros

Post by Surgnbuck »

Free tacos at Taco Bell Thursday, Nov 4th courtesy of Ozzie Albies first inning stolen base.
WildwoodDave2

WS - Braves vs Astros

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

321413060F0314020A610 wrote: Right fibula fracture for Morton, out for the rest of the series.

Holy sh*t.
Darn shame about Morton