Money, Money, Money Needed

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Doc

Re: Money, Money, Money Needed

Post by Doc »

Hey, Possum, while we’re on the subject of the Board in this thread, on the page that lists all of the threads, there are two icons shown under the heading “Topic” on the far left side. These are unknown to me. One is somewhat shaped like a lightbulb with an exclamation point and red star, while the other is a circle with horizontal lines either in black or red and sometimes with a star. What do those symbols mean or refer to?
Possum

Post by Possum »

The light bulb symbols indicate a sticky topic. That means it will not move down the page as other topics are made. These are topics that are often referred to throughout the season.

The circle-shaped symbols are for non-sticky topics that migrate lower in topic order until they move off the page due mostly to inactivity.

Hope that helps.
Let's Go Bucs
Doc

Post by Doc »

Possum wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:14 pm The light bulb symbols indicate a sticky topic. That means it will not move down the page as other topics are made. These are topics that are often referred to throughout the season.

The circle-shaped symbols are for non-sticky topics that migrate lower in topic order until they move off the page due mostly to inactivity.

Hope that helps.
It does. It makes sense now that you’ve explained it. Thanks.
Dutton

Post by Dutton »

I checked, Possum. I didn't see a private message.

Drew