4/15 game thread vs Marlins

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

767D75797C7D662325526B737A7D7D3C717D120 wrote: I'd like to get the bats going again. Individual batting averages are dipping. Timely hitting is still most important, but I liked that overall threat. Yea so far this has been a terrible series in Miami for the offense which would make it all the more satisfying to win this series today.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Hopefully JHay is okay and there is no break in his hand there.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

6E6A6255435366414E200 wrote: You gotta figure Glasnow if Nova has to come out don't you?

Nova stayed in. Neverauskas was warming up.

Harrison got hit with a pitch. He was lifted from the game. It looked like he got hit on his forearm pad. He didn't even talk to the trainer, threw his helmet and went to the clubhouse.
dmetz

Post by dmetz »

When is Enny Romero reporting?   Because ennyone is better than Neverauskas

Ennybody know?
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Man is Dickerson really looking like a solid acquisition. Getting him for Daniel Hudson was an absolute steal.
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

No one commented on this at the time, but good for nova hitting Shuck after JHay he was hit. That says something about the clubhouse and about Josh.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

I agree about Nova hitting Shuck. I don't think Harrison was hot on purpose. The warning rule is dumb. Cervelli got hit and nothing happened. Why the warnings?

Nova was left in one batter too long. Bullpen was ready.
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Starling 5-5 today. Including HR!
dogknot17@yahoo.co

6E697F77796E29255C7B717D7570327F73711C0 wrote: Starling 5-5 today.  Including HR!

His average is now up.

Good win today. Keep winning the series. Have not lost one yet.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

The Pirates are in a great spot in the standings right now. The Pirates play 9 of their last 14 games in April at home and really have a great opportunity to stay in first place and increase their lead in the division even more the next 2 weeks going into May.