Traded to the Red Soxs!
SammyKhalifa

Chris Sale

Post by SammyKhalifa »

For a Kings' Ransom
mouse

Chris Sale

Post by mouse »

What does that do to Washington? They were looking at two out of three acquisition candidates, and two have now gone elsewhere. Will they deal for Cutch (that is, up their offer since they have to see they are being outbid) or will they look for alternate help?
Tintin

Chris Sale

Post by Tintin »

76746E687E1B0 wrote: What does that do to Washington? They were looking at two out of three acquisition candidates, and two have now gone elsewhere. Will they deal for Cutch (that is, up their offer since they have to see they are being outbid) or will they look for alternate help?

I was thinking we might get Gio, Lopez and Giolito as they thought they could replace with Sale and saved money from Gio.

Giving up three pitchers would now be next to impossible.
JollyRoger

Chris Sale

Post by JollyRoger »

I think Sale going to the Red Sox helps the Pirates and puts them in the drivers seat regarding Cutch. I would think the Bucs could command Giolito and one of Lopez or Ross; or get Robles plus one of either Lopez or Ross.

For the Dodgers they do not want to part with Bellinger. However I think he is a must ( the next Rizzo). The Dodgers need a 2B. I would offer Cutch and Harrison for Bellinger and DeLeon. Use the money saved and sign Tyson Ross
SCBucco

Chris Sale

Post by SCBucco »

1E3B38382D063B333126540 wrote: I think Sale going to the Red Sox helps the Pirates and puts them in the drivers seat regarding Cutch. I would think the Bucs could command Giolito and one of Lopez or Ross; or get Robles plus one of either Lopez or Ross.

For the Dodgers they do not want to part with Bellinger. However I think he is a must ( the next Rizzo). The Dodgers need a 2B. I would offer Cutch and Harrison for Bellinger and DeLeon. Use the money saved and sign Tyson Ross

They won't give up Giolito and Robles for Cutch. Little chance of that happening if any.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Chris Sale

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

496C6F6F7A516C646671030 wrote: I think Sale going to the Red Sox helps the Pirates and puts them in the drivers seat regarding Cutch. I would think the Bucs could command Giolito and one of Lopez or Ross; or get Robles plus one of either Lopez or Ross.

I would love that trade. If they don't want Harrison, offer Frazier or Hanson.
JollyRoger

Chris Sale

Post by JollyRoger »

3121201701010D620 wrote: I think Sale going to the Red Sox helps the Pirates and puts them in the drivers seat regarding Cutch. I would think the Bucs could command Giolito and one of Lopez or Ross; or get Robles plus one of either Lopez or Ross.

They won't give up Giolito and Robles for Cutch.  Little chance of that happening if any.
I didn't have Giolito AND Robles as an option