Hey Surg

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Hey Surg

Post by DemDog »

I want you to know that a WWD2 and several of us on this board was going to take a collection to bribe the stadium maintenance crew to yank out your seats if you jinxed the team over the weekend.  Since you did manage to overcome the jinx you are safe for now.  Any further jinxing will be handled accordingly. 

On behalf of WWD2 and several others, you are hereby warned. :D :D :D :D
Surgnbuck

Hey Surg

Post by Surgnbuck »

:o :o :o :o :o
2drfischer@gmail.c

Hey Surg

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

I think when he enters the ballpark next time they should strip him to his shorts and do a full body cavity search.
Surgnbuck

Hey Surg

Post by Surgnbuck »

6F392F3B342E3E35382F1D3A303C3431733E5D0 wrote: I think when he enters the ballpark next time they should strip him to his shorts and do a full body cavity search.
Do I get my own special line for this?
2drfischer@gmail.c

Hey Surg

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

466067727B7760767E150 wrote: I think when he enters the ballpark next time they should strip him to his shorts and do a full body cavity search.
Do I get my own special line for this?

For you, nothing but the best.
WildwoodDave2

Hey Surg

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

74555D745F57300 wrote: I want you to know that a WWD2 and several of us on this board was going to take a collection to bribe the stadium maintenance crew to yank out your seats if you jinxed the team over the weekend.  Since you did manage to overcome the jinx you are safe for now.  Any further jinxing will be handled accordingly. 

On behalf of WWD2 and several others, you are hereby warned.   :D :D :D :D
I must say that it was a very easy fund raiser. Members were

throwing money at us.!!
Surgnbuck

Hey Surg

Post by Surgnbuck »

1E20252D3E26262D0D283F2C7B490 wrote: I want you to know that a WWD2 and several of us on this board was going to take a collection to bribe the stadium maintenance crew to yank out your seats if you jinxed the team over the weekend.  Since you did manage to overcome the jinx you are safe for now.  Any further jinxing will be handled accordingly. 

On behalf of WWD2 and several others, you are hereby warned.   :D :D :D :D
I must say that it was a very easy fund raiser. Members were

throwing money at us.!!
The Wizard of Wildwood making it rain.