All the callups today.

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SammyKhalifa

All the callups today.

Post by SammyKhalifa »

Priester, Endy, and Peguero according to reports.

I wonder who all's going to move out?  Interesting moves coming up.

edit:

Jason Mackey

@JMackeyPG

Delay, Palacios and Bolton do not have lockers here.

2:57 PM · Jul 17, 2023
SammyKhalifa

All the callups today.

Post by SammyKhalifa »

Lineup is not out yet — at least I don’t think so — but it’ll have Endy Rodriguez behind the plate.
Bobster21

All the callups today.

Post by Bobster21 »

31030F0F1B290A030E0B0403620 wrote: Lineup is not out yet — at least I don’t think so — but it’ll have Endy Rodriguez behind the plate.
Makes sense for a comfort level for Priester.
MaineBucs

All the callups today.

Post by MaineBucs »

Thanks for the info from Mackey.

As I posted earlier, if the Bucs do not plan to use Davis behind the plate, I hope that management jettisons Hedges by the trade deadline (release him if no one wants him) and that Delay is back in the majors. Delay deserved a better fate.
Bobster21

All the callups today.

Post by Bobster21 »

7C50585F5473445242310 wrote: Thanks for the info from Mackey.

As I posted earlier, if the Bucs do not plan to use Davis behind the plate, I hope that management jettisons Hedges by the trade deadline (release him if no one wants him) and that Delay is back in the majors.  Delay deserved a better fate. 
I like Delay. It's a nice story. But for May, June and July, he's batting .175. Over the same period, Hedges is batting .184. And Delay's 12% caught stealing rate isn't even as good as Hedges' sad 15%. Both catchers are inadequate.
WildwoodDave2

All the callups today.

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

634E43525544531310210 wrote: Thanks for the info from Mackey.

As I posted earlier, if the Bucs do not plan to use Davis behind the plate, I hope that management jettisons Hedges by the trade deadline (release him if no one wants him) and that Delay is back in the majors.  Delay deserved a better fate. 
I like Delay. It's a nice story. But for May, June and July, he's batting .175. Over the same period, Hedges is batting .184. And Delay's 12% caught stealing rate isn't even as good as Hedges' sad 15%. Both catchers are inadequate. 
I know that quite a few members never heard of these two

catchers but the catching hasn't been this bad since the days of Hank Foiles and Danny Kravitz. :-[
Bobster21

All the callups today.

Post by Bobster21 »

112F2A22312929220227302374460 wrote: Thanks for the info from Mackey.

catchers but the catching hasn't been this bad since the days of Hank Foiles and Danny Kravitz.  :-[
You just didn't appreciate the pitch framing of Foiles and Kravitz. ;D
WildwoodDave2

All the callups today.

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

1D303D2C2B3A2D6D6E5F0 wrote: Thanks for the info from Mackey.

catchers but the catching hasn't been this bad since the days of Hank Foiles and Danny Kravitz.  :-[
You just didn't appreciate the pitch framing of Foiles and Kravitz.  ;D
:D ;D :D ;D
ChillinStation

All the callups today.

Post by ChillinStation »

Where`s Ryan Doumit when you need him ?

They giving up on T.Swag it seems, guy just can`t stay healthy.