2-1 good guys.
johnfluharty

4/5 vs the Reds

Post by johnfluharty »

That would be 3-1
johnfluharty

4/5 vs the Reds

Post by johnfluharty »

323B33222C560 wrote: I really just don't like Cervelli.   I don't like his defensive game, don't like his punch and Judy bat, and i don't really don't like the way he acts more than anything.   Terribly overrated and over-marketed player.    Of course he's overpaid too but I don't really care much about that.   He's one of those guys who acts way WAY better than he really is.   The guys a very borderline starter,  and just runs that mouth of his (and his mannerisms) like he's a HOFer deserving of some kind of Uber respect.   

There's always some drama with Cervelli, and to me that's the opposite of what I think of with a good catcher.

If Cervelli is going to hit like last year, I'd switch this platoon as soon as the end of April.  But then again, I just don't like the guy so I'm sure I'm biased.

Hey, you bad-mouthed him into a double.  Now say something about Dickerson...he needs some hits.  I don't like his white cleats.

I don't like that Dickerson.  That candy cane arm of his looks like a high school player out there.  I though he was supposed to be a power hitter?  Has he driven a baseball anywhere year this season?

I don't like white cleats either.  But I really don't like that he hits like a girl

Worked like a charm!
dogknot17@yahoo.co

4/5 vs the Reds

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Cervelli knocked in another run. Baily is chased.
rucker59@gmail.com

4/5 vs the Reds

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

The ol 8-4 force at 2nd base. Marte made a great play.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

4/5 vs the Reds

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Dickerson is the best slider on the team. I love the pop up slide.

A triple and a double for Dickerson tonight.
INbuc

4/5 vs the Reds

Post by INbuc »

Good night! Pitchers did well, we are still undefeated with Mercer in the lineup, and Dickerson is slugging 2.500 since dmetz coached him up.
dmetz

4/5 vs the Reds

Post by dmetz »

Tomorrow I'm going to need to start on that springtime sleeper Mercer.

Going to take a lot to get to 161wins, but we have to try
steve49

4/5 vs the Reds

Post by steve49 »

29202839374D0 wrote: Tomorrow I'm going to need to start on that springtime sleeper Mercer.

Going to take a lot to get to 161wins, but I'll try

161 is not so hard. Just take them one at a time.
skinnyhorse

4/5 vs the Reds

Post by skinnyhorse »

I just don't understand why Marte is bating 3rd, he's not the guy we need batting 3rd, seems to never get a big hit. Watching him hit is very frustrating. I hope he gets straightened out but I don't think it's going to happen