My vote goes to Taillon!
massbucsfan

Wild Card Poll

Post by massbucsfan »

sorry dont see this team making the wildcard so that was my vote
fjk090852-7

Wild Card Poll

Post by fjk090852-7 »

After this 1-5 home stand I had to vote the Bucs won't make the Wild Card Game.
Piratefanbill

Wild Card Poll

Post by Piratefanbill »

I honestly don't think our buccos will play in the WC game. But if miraculous, we do do somehow I'd like taillion to start
Docjon49

Wild Card Poll

Post by Docjon49 »

I still don't think the Bucs make the wild card, but there's no harm in having some fun and picking the starting pitcher. I guess, as of now, it's Taillon, though his inexperience might get in his head.
SteadyFreddy

Wild Card Poll

Post by SteadyFreddy »

They lost another game in the standings again to both the Cards and Marlins last night. If you're the Pirates you better at the very worst earn a split of these 4 games in Milwaukee this weekend. Time is starting to slowly run out here on the Pirates with under 40 games now left. You simply cannot afford anymore to be losing series to bad teams. A bad weekend in Milwaukee and then a bad series against the Cubs could definitely drop the Pirates out of this race if they don't at least get around 4 wins on this roadtrip out of these 7 games.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Wild Card Poll

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

I voted Nova.

I don't know at this point. Really tough call.

I think Taillon is the best pitcher but I don't see the Pirates putting a rookie in that position. I would hope for Cole or Nova to have some dominating starts before that game if the Pirates are in it.
Ecbucs

Wild Card Poll

Post by Ecbucs »

I voted Taillon and while I doubt the Bucs make the wild card game I am sure rooting for them to do so.

I wonder about Nova and he could be good starter if it is a team he has not faced before.

MaineBucs

Wild Card Poll

Post by MaineBucs »

Sadly, I don't think that the Bucs will make the wild card.

And, with 38 games to go, and not knowing which pitchers will perform well or be the most rested, it likely is a bit early to say that I would go with pitcher X.

That said, if the game was tomorrow, I would want Tallion.
NJBucsFan

Wild Card Poll

Post by NJBucsFan »

I would generally hesitate to start a rookie, but Taillon just doesn't seem like the kind of kid to get rattled. He's the anti-Locke, he just goes out and does his job.