Bill Mazeroski autograph

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

bucs607179

Bill Mazeroski autograph

Post by bucs607179 »

Mods you can move this if you want. Was not sure where to put it. Years ago I got rid of a Clemente jersey this way so I'll try again.

I'm not a collector of any sport stuff. Years ago at a Golf outing Bill Mazeroski hosted I got his autograph on the bill of my ballcap.

It an old black Pirate cap that is well worn. On the underside is Billy M.'s autograph. I have not worn it since that day. Been sitting in a box for years. Any old timer want it for their collection I'd be happy to send to you. Free of charge. Let me know and I'll give you my email to get your mailing address.
DemDog

Bill Mazeroski autograph

Post by DemDog »

I'll let it here for now. If it does not get any responses in a few days I will move it somewhere.
WildwoodDave2

Bill Mazeroski autograph

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

3027312164626563656B520 wrote: Mods you can move this if you want. Was not sure where to put it. Years ago I got rid of a Clemente jersey this way so I'll try again.

I'm not a collector of any sport stuff. Years ago at a Golf outing Bill Mazeroski hosted I got his autograph on the bill of my ballcap.

It an old black Pirate cap that is well worn. On the underside is Billy M.'s autograph. I have not worn it since that day. Been sitting in a box for years. Any old timer want it for their collection I'd be happy to send to you. Free of charge.  Let me know and I'll give you my email to get your mailing address.
Send it to Shedman. He will accept anything if it's free