Official Game Thread - 8/11- Bucs vs Cards

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

I heard this morning that Wainwright hasn't lost to the Pirates since the 2016 season. Big deal. Most other pitchers haven't, either.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

7C2A3C28273D2D262B3C0E29232F2722602D4E0 wrote: Perez is not a major league ball player.

Neither are about 20 of his teammates.
You must be forgetting there are now 26 on the roster. So it's probably at least 21.  ;)

Math always confused me.  I think it’s the numbers.

You should consult shedman on the math stuff. He seems to be the math expert on OBN. ;) ;) ;) ;)
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

7C495E5E556C5E5E55525E3B0 wrote: Has Ben seen what he has yet?

If he has trouble seeing, I can recommend a great optometrist who is life long Bucs fan to help him correct his vision. :D :D :D :D
shedman

Post by shedman »

4B6A624B60680F0 wrote: Perez is not a major league ball player.

You must be forgetting there are now 26 on the roster. So it's probably at least 21.  ;)

You should consult shedman on the math stuff.  He seems to be the math expert on OBN.   ;) ;) ;) ;)

_________

Why thank you Possum.
SCBucco

Post by SCBucco »

We have very little talent. People who think we are going to be competitive in two years are nuts. Next year, we will be worse. Where is the hitting coming from? Not from free agency. Do we have any prospects who can come in and rake? Doubtful. Pitching is a whole different thing. I have no problem with how Brault or Crowe pitched these two outings, but ...

Adam Wainwright has been doing this against the Pirates almost every outing. I don't think it mattered if we would have sent a lineup of Pena, Stargell, Ray, Lind, Madlock, Parker, AVS and Bonds out there, it wouldn't have mattered. The dude pitches exceptionally well against us. He could do this at age 70 probably.
2drfischer@gmail.c

4B6A624B60680F0 wrote: Perez is not a major league ball player.

You should consult shedman on the math stuff.  He seems to be the math expert on OBN.   ;) ;) ;) ;)

I can't think of one thing on which I'd consult with Shed, except on how to bend the rules when playing golf.  On that subject he's an expert.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

742234202F35252E233406212B272F2A6825460 wrote: Perez is not a major league ball player.

I can't think of one thing on which I'd consult with Shed, except on how to bend the rules when playing golf.  On that subject, he's an expert.

Just like Judge Elihu Smails from Caddy Shack! :D :D :D :D
2drfischer@gmail.c

76575F765D55320 wrote: Perez is not a major league ball player.

I can't think of one thing on which I'd consult with Shed, except on how to bend the rules when playing golf.  On that subject, he's an expert.

Just like Judge Elihu Smails from Caddy Shack!   :D :D :D :D

Smails was a student of Shed's.
shedman

Post by shedman »

44656D446F67000 wrote: Perez is not a major league ball player.

_____

Understand that I bend the rules when playing golf the exact same amount as everyone else in the golf world except 2 guys.
2drfischer@gmail.c

203B36373E323D530 wrote: Perez is not a major league ball player.

_____

Understand that I bend the rules when playing golf the exact same amount as everyone else in the golf world except 2 guys.

Which in your convoluted world makes it right. ::)