Over Achievers Under Achievers - Teams

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

shedman

Post by shedman »

6E5B4C4C477E4C4C47404C290 wrote: Yeah.  And, you're ready to censor my response.
If you post the same message ad nauseum on numerous threads whether it's pertinent or not as you have done in the past, then yes it may get censored. And then you can complain again that you're not allowed to say anything negative when, in fact, you've repeated the same negative things so often in so many threads that it gets very annoying. Don't blame the mods if you don't know how to conduct yourself.   

Cancel culture???

Should we count the # of Repeated "Polanco" commentaries and who has made them?

I think it's more the case that there are disagreements of opinion more than anything else.  People have different points of view.  If a guy complains about some situations or players- but members AGREE, then we look the other way.  But, if only a few hold that opion, then, it's how dare you? 

I have a fellow member accuring me of having a serious disease,  Let's let that go.  If I wrote that about anyone else, there would be something to pay for it.

I've been accused of writing something like kicking the can.  I don't think that I've written that in several weeks.

Jerry Meals is more consistent.  (This is a JOKE, not a complaint.  I think that some folks should lighten up a bit.  Just an opinon, which I have no doubt, is in the minority.

I sure wish I had a dollar for everytime I heard the phrase on here "We all know Nutting is cheap, BUT............" and then go on to talk about baserunning.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

455E53525B5758360 wrote: Yeah.  And, you're ready to censor my response.
If you post the same message ad nauseum on numerous threads whether it's pertinent or not as you have done in the past, then yes it may get censored. And then you can complain again that you're not allowed to say anything negative when, in fact, you've repeated the same negative things so often in so many threads that it gets very annoying. Don't blame the mods if you don't know how to conduct yourself.   

Cancel culture???

I think it's more the case that there are disagreements of opinion more than anything else.  People have different points of view.  If a guy complains about some situations or players- but members AGREE, then we look the other way.  But, if only a few hold that opion, then, it's how dare you? 

I have a fellow member accuring me of having a serious disease,  Let's let that go.  If I wrote that about anyone else, there would be something to pay for it.

I've been accused of writing something like kicking the can.  I don't think that I've written that in several weeks.

Jerry Meals is more consistent.  (This is a JOKE, not a complaint.  I think that some folks should lighten up a bit.  Just an opinon, which I have no doubt, is in the minority.

I sure wish I had a dollar for everytime I heard the phrase on here "We all know Nutting is cheap, BUT............" and then go on  to talk about baserunning.

But Nutting is cheap, and the base running really is bad. And if you had all of those dollars, you still wouldn't spend any of them.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

6E757879707C731D0 wrote: Yeah.  And, you're ready to censor my response.

Cancel culture???

I sure wish I had a dollar for everytime I heard the phrase on here "We all know Nutting is cheap, BUT............" and then go on  to talk about baserunning.

We need a ruling:

You and I are joined at the hip.....and, brain....(another acceptable comment, unless it was made by me, evidently).....if the guy didn't know better.

Does this mean that I would get 50 cents of that dollar, each time it happened? $$$$$$$

;))))

shedman

Post by shedman »

6E5B4C4C477E4C4C47404C290 wrote: Yeah.  And, you're ready to censor my response.

Cancel culture???

We need a ruling:

You and I are joined at the hip.....and, brain....(another acceptable comment, unless it was made by me, evidently).....if the guy didn't know better.

Does this mean that I would get 50 cents of that dollar, each time it happened?  $$$$$$$

;))))

______

How about I get $.60 and you get $.40?
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

Deal!  I'd still walk away a very wealthy Weenie. Cha-CHING!
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

I dnk about the month of May, but at least they over-achieved this past week. :)
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

023720202B1220202B2C20450 wrote: Yeah.  And, you're ready to censor my response.

Cancel culture???

We need a ruling:

Does this mean that I would get 50 cents of that dollar, each time it happened?  $$$$$$$

;))))

End of the month is fast approaching- get your teams ready
bucs607179

Post by bucs607179 »

Don't know if they are over or under but kudos to the St. Louis Cardinals, just a damn good organization. In my next life I'm a Cardinal fan (right after 1979:)) they give their fans a hell of a lot of great seasons to follow.

Still trying to figure out what they put in the water in Tampa Bay. Damn city is having a great run in the pro sports world.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

32253323666067616769500 wrote: Don't know if they are over or under but kudos to the St. Louis Cardinals, just a damn good organization. In my next life I'm a Cardinal fan (right after 1979:)) they give their fans a hell of a lot of great seasons to follow.

Still trying to figure out what they put in the water in Tampa Bay. Damn city is having a great run in the pro sports world.

May is over- time for over achievers and under achievers

Over- Boston, and Giants ( thought they were slipping but picked it up recently.

under- Yankees- big payroll. Got swept by Tigers this weekend

Phillies- have injuries but their record doesn't justify their payroll
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

Who's Hot-  TBR, CWS, The pesky Tribe, The large market and moving tugboat A's, M-E-T-S Mets, and G-men. 

Who's Shot- The Nats, Pirates, Reds

Hard for me to bang on a .537 team from a division with four good clubs, so I won't go with the Yankees just yet.