Sunday's game - Taillon scratched

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Holy cow!

I miss the best inning of baseball ever!!!
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

On Twitter I saw someone post that Geritt Cole warmed up too. Maybe he is a relief pitcher today for a few innings?
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

Can you believe that Cutch is now up to .297 with 17 HR and 50+ RBIs? Incredible turn around in such a short period
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

4249414D4849521711665F474E4949084549260 wrote: On Twitter I saw someone post that Geritt Cole warmed up too. Maybe he is a relief pitcher today for a few innings?
I was surprised they gave the emergency start to Kuhl on 2 days rest when Cole had 3 days rest.
NJBucsFan

Post by NJBucsFan »

So where does Osuna fit into the next few years? I haven't given him much thought until recently, but it seems like he might have the talent to stick around for awhile. 4th outfielder / backup 1st base kinda guy?
BenM

Post by BenM »

The Pirates have been working that left field line.
Jerseykc

Post by Jerseykc »

6F6B6354425267404F210 wrote: So where does Osuna fit into the next few years? I haven't given him much thought until recently, but it seems like he might have the talent to stick around for awhile. 4th outfielder / backup 1st base kinda guy?

Might be part of the trade with Cole...for a big prospect haul. He is blocked in Pittsburgh...do like that swing he can pull those hands in quickly to handle inside pitches
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

2C282017011124030C620 wrote: So where does Osuna fit into the next few years? I haven't given him much thought until recently, but it seems like he might have the talent to stick around for awhile. 4th outfielder / backup 1st base kinda guy?

Right now I prefer Osuna over Polanco in RF
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Yes Dog Cole did warmup before the game but it was very early in the day and it was his throwing session between games. So he was not available to start once he was done before they found out Tallion could not go. So Kuhl got the spot start as his throwing session I guess to answer you Bobster.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Polanco looks SO bad in the OF.