7/5 Game Thread Brault debut versus Leake...

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

I was impressed with Brault. His interview was pretty good too. He got into some high pitch counts.

Brault could be sent back down. He even said he wasn't sure of the plan and was told this was a spot start.

Good win. Six in a row.

(I'm glad nothign was said about Kang. Wait until the verdict to discuss. This happens too much to athletes.)
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

3239313D3839226761162F373E3939783539560 wrote:

(I'm glad nothign was said about Kang.  Wait until the verdict to discuss.  This happens too much to athletes.)

Now the whole thing's ugly; but even given that, how the broadcast reacts is a no-win situation for them.  They kind of look bad either way, and how they reacted (or didn't react) might have been the best move for now.
ScottinMass

Post by ScottinMass »

454E464A4F4E551016615840494E4E0F424E210 wrote: I was impressed with Brault.  His interview was pretty good too.  He got into some high pitch counts. 

Brault could be sent back down.  He even said he wasn't sure of the plan and was told this was a spot start.

Good win.  Six in a row.

(I'm glad nothign was said about Kang.  Wait until the verdict to discuss.  This happens too much to athletes.)

Agreed on Brault. He was still on a limited pitch count, but he battled. Unless there is a huge need, he will go back and a hitter should be up until Sunday when Cole is activated?