Post season awards, who do you got?

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

416068416A62050 wrote: He's  the guy who becomes the Incredible Hulk when he's  angered.

Well, at least I know who the Incredible Hulk is, so there's that.

You are half right.  Lou Ferrigno was the guy who played the Incredible Hulk. 

While I didn't watch that program, I do know who Ferrigno is/was, so I'm not the total cultural nitwit I appear to be. Almost, though.
johnfluharty

Post by johnfluharty »

75545C755E56310 wrote: He's  the guy who becomes the Incredible Hulk when he's  angered.

Well, at least I know who the Incredible Hulk is, so there's that.

You are half right.  Lou Ferrigno was the guy who played the Incredible Hulk. 

In that version his name was David instead of Bruce since the storyline had nothing to do with the comics - but let's get back on topic please.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

Back to the On Topic Ranch we go.  I know it's just me, but.....the RS ended 100 years ago.  The announcement's not being made until Nov. 18th- more than a week from now.

This thing's taking almost as long as Replay does.

Who's out there contesting the counts? ;) 
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

6D3B2D39362C3C373A2D1F38323E3633713C5F0 wrote: A good case can be made for all of the guys involved in all of the awards but, the one choice I think is most clear for me is Gabe Kapler for NL Manager of the Year.  No one picked the Giants to do well in that division and they ended up with the best record in baseball.  Amazing job.

The choice between Ohtani and Guerrero for AL MVP is really interesting.  In my mind, Ohtani was the best baseball player in the league, but Guerrero was the most valuable to his team.
I agree on both Kapler and Guerreo.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

https://www.mlb.com/news/best-mlb-bloopers-of-2021

We have a couple of guys for finalists.
iwatch

Post by iwatch »

In the comics he likes s Dr Robert Bruce Banner and in TV he was Dr David Bruce Banner.