Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

ChitownBucco

7/3 Game Thread Liriano vs Mengden

Post by ChitownBucco »

Gonna be a cool one in Oakland with the wind blowing out
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Great to be back on the board fellas so excited it's been way too long. Probably a good thing I was gone the entire month of June seeing how bad the Pirates played. I got a lot to get caught up on so looking forward to it. Great to see the Bucs playing better winning 6 of their last 8 games and hopefully they can get back to .500 with this sweep of the A's today. I thought the Bucs needed to go 9-7 or 10-6 the last 16 games before the break starting with the Dodgers series so far they are 6-2 and looking in pretty good shape to do even better. Great to be back fellas looking forward to getting back into some great talk on here.
CutchisaBoss

Post by CutchisaBoss »

Alright Frankie, let get it together today...get back to .500...then we can figure out a way to go 5-2 this week...
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

7D5A4B4F4A57685C4B4A4A572E0 wrote: Great to be back on the board fellas so excited it's been way too long. Probably a good thing I was gone the entire month of June seeing how bad the Pirates played. I got a lot to get caught up on so looking forward to it. Great to see the Bucs playing better winning 6 of their last 8 games and hopefully they can get back to .500 with this sweep of the A's today. I thought the Bucs needed to go 9-7 or 10-6 the last 16 games before the break starting with the Dodgers series so far they are 6-2 and looking in pretty good shape to do even better. Great to be back fellas looking forward to getting back into some great talk on here.

You know Freddy we did not miss you one bit! ;D Now I know why the Bucs lost the month of June, you were no where to be found. Now get your crap together and stay in tune with this team and this fan board. Got That!
Quail

Post by Quail »

182E2F383332283A193428285B0 wrote: Alright Frankie, let get it together today...get back to .500...then we can figure out a way to go 5-2 this week...

Hopefully we'll be able to say in retrospect that Frankie's resurgence this season coincided with the advent of the new forum.

Beat 'em Bucs!
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Also glad to be back. Missed a lot of great opportunity to complain. ;)

Season starts now. Frankie has to participate this second half!
Jonathan34

Post by Jonathan34 »

Mengden has a weird double wind-up type thing going on
fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Liriano has to come up big or he might end with with some mysterious injury and miss a couple starts
CutchisaBoss

Post by CutchisaBoss »

Well looks like Liriano is gunna continue this being terrible thing...
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Liriano has become essentially worthless.