Chad Kuhl...

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SteadyFreddy

Chad Kuhl...

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Looks like he will be called up to start on Tuesday in the first game of the Padres series. Hopefully he can pitch like he did the last time he pitched in DC and solidify a permanent spot in this rotation.
Quail

Chad Kuhl...

Post by Quail »

I like Kuhl. Plus sinker and good control. Hope he gets a long look in the rotation. Forcing Locke out is addition by subtraction.
RichD

Chad Kuhl...

Post by RichD »

Kuhl needs to own this next chance. And just get him some.

I want a regular rotation.

I want a regular starting lineup.

Hurdle, makes a joke of the batting lineup. Different everyday .
RichD

Chad Kuhl...

Post by RichD »

Line up should be

Frazier 2b

Marte LF

Polanco RF

Bell 1B

Freese /Kang 3b

Cutch CF

Mercer ss

Cervelli C

-P

>:(
RichD

Chad Kuhl...

Post by RichD »

Bell one day will be our Eddie Murray . You guys remember him? What a player . 8-)

It just dawned on me .I couldnt put my finger on who Bell reminded me of.
rucker59@gmail.com

Chad Kuhl...

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Neal pretty much said today that they expect Kuhl to be part of the rotation going forward. Include next year.
SteadyFreddy

Chad Kuhl...

Post by SteadyFreddy »

292E38303E296E621B3C363A3237753834365B0 wrote: Neal pretty much said today that they expect Kuhl to be part of the rotation going forward. Include next year.  Yea until Kuhl has a bad start and they will insert Jeff Locke back into the rotation. Ill believe Kuhl is going to be in this rotation permanently when I see it. The Pirates have continually mis-managed this roster the entire season, and there is no reason to believe they wont continue to do so the last 7 weeks of the season.