Where is the Milwaukee thread?

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

CarolinaBucco

Post by CarolinaBucco »

On my only bucs home page the Milwaukee thread has disappeared. Been gone for about 20 minutes. Anyone else having this same problem?

Did the thread just meltdown because THE BUCCOS JUST SWEPT THE HATED BREWERS ?????
ScottinMass

Post by ScottinMass »

Noticed the same thing
NJBucsFan

Post by NJBucsFan »

I wondered that too! I must admit, I never even dreamed we'd be back at .500 this year. I have also dispensed with my "always trade a reliever for a good everyday player" theory with regards to Rivero. Sure if you're absolutely blown away, but he's lights out.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Have no idea where the thread went. Will have to see if I can find it somewhere. It is not in the place where deleted threads usually go.

As for the sweep! [move]ABSOBUCINLOUTLY UNBELIEVABLE!!!![/move]

On to Colorado and a continue the great play and climb toward 1st place in the division.

What about Stewart? Some game from a scrub who has not played in 16 days.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Next 16 games after this Rockies series are against the Giants Padres, Reds and Tigers. Each one has a terrible record for the most part overall. So really big big opportunity for the Pirates to get a bunch of games over .500 these next few weeks and really be a factor in this division. I'll admit I didn't see this stretch of 11 out of 13 coming at all. I'm almost shocked to tell you the truth. I thought this team was totally done after the weekend they got swept by the Giants here.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

I can't find it either.
ScottinMass

Post by ScottinMass »

We broke the thread!!! :D
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

I think part of the Melancon/Rivero trade was a thread to be named later.
mouse

Post by mouse »

Uh, oh. Look at that upcoming schedule again. Sure we can beat the Cubs and the Brewers, but somewhere Hamilton is dusting off his bat, and not now, but one day soon he knows he'll be using it to hit like an All Star . . . When, exactly, do we play those Reds?
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

5052484E583D0 wrote: Uh, oh. Look at that upcoming schedule again. Sure we can beat the Cubs and the Brewers, but somewhere Hamilton is dusting off his bat, and not now, but one day soon he knows he'll be using it to hit like an All Star . . . When, exactly, do we play those Reds? August 1st through August 3rd. The Pirates better continue to win games against these bad teams they have on their schedule the next 2-3 weeks.