Post by ChitownBucco »

Pitched a clan inning with a K to get a hold

Great numbers in Bradnton and Altoona

http://www.milb.com/player/index.jsp?si ... g/2016/ALL

Also of interesting bullpen arms emerging this year
fjk090852-7

Edger Santana promoted to AAA Indy

Post by fjk090852-7 »

He appears to be a nice piece for the bullpen in the future. I just hope he is not one of the players to be named in the Nova trade.
RichD

Post by RichD »

I havent noticed him ...I dont pay much attention to low level pitchers unless they are top picks ..I always focus on bats for some reason....And tell you what we do not have many bats down low or really anywhere except for the names we all know.

Pretty scary KeBryan looked real good but hasnt done much since first month of season ....Treading water but real young. Suchy ,Luplow etc . of that bunch has not gotten me very excited .

We need some bats in a bad way...Allie and Wood need to move to AAA now.The bats are not looking good sans Newman.

Yanks got that kid Clint Frazier we should have sold the farm for him....He will be a 280-290 / 30+ guy for the next 10 years .
UtahPirate

Post by UtahPirate »

0338323915510 wrote: I havent noticed him ...I dont pay much attention to low level pitchers unless they are top picks ..I always focus on bats for some reason....And tell you what we do not have many bats down low or really anywhere except for the names we all know.

Pretty scary KeBryan looked real good but hasnt done much since first month of season ....Treading water but real young. Suchy ,Luplow etc . of that bunch has not gotten me very excited .

We need some bats in a bad way...Allie and Wood need to move to AAA now.The bats are not looking good sans Newman.

Yanks got that kid Clint Frazier we should have sold the farm for him....He will be a 280-290 / 30+ guy for the next 10 years .

I'm really disappointed in Joe, Suchy and Luplow this year. I was hoping one of them would break through. And Will Craig hasn't got off to much of a start either...