Cole Catch and Throw Makes ESPN #1 MLB Season Defensive Play

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SyrBucco

Post by SyrBucco »

Tough competition, but our boy got top billing!

From ESPN app, see Top 5 Plays of MLB Season.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

0F252E1E293F3F335C0 wrote: Tough competition, but our boy got top billing!

From ESPN app, see Top 5 Plays of MLB Season.
Good-he deserves it!
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

If there is a better play, at any time, I’d love to see it. Cole’s play was at the absolute limit.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

I'm not a big fan of Cole's but that was one of the most amazing plays I've ever seen made by an infielder.
MaineBucs

Post by MaineBucs »

Nice to see the much deserved ESPN shout-out to Cole. A truly spectacular play.

Now, if only his hitting could match his expertise in the field.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

277167737C66767D7067557278747C793B76150 wrote: I'm not a big fan of Cole's but that was one of the most amazing plays I've ever seen made by an infielder.
Your just jealous of his hair. :D ;D
2drfischer@gmail.c

0E30353D2E36363D1D382F3C6B590 wrote: I'm not a big fan of Cole's but that was one of the most amazing plays I've ever seen made by an infielder.

I have no problem with how long someone grows his hair.  I just wonder why he'd want to take all the time needed to take care of it.  It takes me no time to take care of mine.  Really.  No time.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

114751454A50404B465163444E424A4F0D40230 wrote: I'm not a big fan of Cole's but that was one of the most amazing plays I've ever seen made by an infielder.

I have no problem with how long someone grows his hair.  I just wonder why he'd want to take all the time needed to take care of it.  It takes me no time to take care of mine.  Really.  No time.

Those who tout us about our lack of hair must realize why we are bald. You know why don't you? It has something to do with the headboard! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

012028012A22450 wrote: I'm not a big fan of Cole's but that was one of the most amazing plays I've ever seen made by an infielder.

Those who tout us about our lack of hair must realize why we are bald.  You know why don't you?  It has something to do with the headboard!   ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

:D :D :D Never heard that one before, Possum!
2drfischer@gmail.c

7A5B537A51593E0 wrote: I'm not a big fan of Cole's but that was one of the most amazing plays I've ever seen made by an infielder.

Those who tout us about our lack of hair must realize why we are bald.  You know why don't you?  It has something to do with the headboard!   ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

HAHA! I’m going to go with that.