JollyRoger

Game Thread - 4/11 - Astros @ Pirates

Post by JollyRoger »

Baelieve it or not!

Now we need a Penguin come back in the 3rd for a perfect evening
UtahPirate

Post by UtahPirate »

So a little story. My wife is from Hawaii so she has a mixed genealogy that includes mostly Portuguese, some Hawaiian, and a slice of Chinese from a few generations back. But she loves all things Korean - K-Pop, K-dramas, Korean food, she's been to Korea 3 times. So I told her that the Bucs have a South Korean who is fun to watch and it helps that Ji Hwan is also a really good-looking kid.

I was listening as I did yard work tonight and went in to have her watch the 9th with me and darned if the magic didn't happen for her again - she saw the catch in Boston live too.

I ordered her a Bae jersey a week ago - which I am sure is coming from China - and she will be sporting that when we go to Seattle at the end of the month for the Bucs-M series. But I am having a lot of fun with this!
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

45647178407962716475100 wrote: So a little story. My wife is from Hawaii so she has a mixed genealogy that includes mostly Portuguese, some Hawaiian, and a slice of Chinese from a few generations back. But she loves all things Korean - K-Pop, K-dramas, Korean food, she's been to Korea 3 times. So I told her that the Bucs have a South Korean who is fun to watch and it helps that Ji Hwan is also a really good-looking kid.

I was listening as I did yard work tonight and went in to have her watch the 9th with me and darned if the magic didn't happen for her again - she saw the catch in Boston live too.

I ordered her a Bae jersey a week ago - which I am sure is coming from China - and she will be sporting that when we go to Seattle at the end of the month for the Bucs-M series. But I am having a lot of fun with this!

He is fun to watch!

Did you notice his impersonation of a Cutch walk off HR…priceless!
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Bae and Choi are the first Korean teammates

in Major League history to homer in the same game