Article on contract status of current Pirates

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

5E787F6A636F786E660D0 wrote: I think I'll have Moran come over to cut my grass in 2050.  :)

Of course, I probably won't be able to pay him, but that'll be another story.  :((
You just need a tv deal. "Keeping up with the GW lawn"
Weenie has to buy a TV first. keep telling him that the Motel Owners here in Wildwood Replace their old TVs and they are in good condition. They just put them out on the curb. First come first serve.

The last time, they had them out on the curb, across from your old place.

Good Tvs not even black and white
Heck even Doc's family got with the times when he was a kid, going from the black and white to the full color cave drawings.

What are these cave drawings you speak of?
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Are you saying that even then you didn't have cable?
2drfischer@gmail.c

5A7C7B6E676B7C6A62090 wrote: Are you saying that even then you didn't have cable?

Right. We didn’t have cable. We had a vine, though.
2drfischer@gmail.c

An article in the Post-Gazette today said that Matt Swartz of MLBTR projects the Pirates payroll to be $38.1 million for 2022. That's based on almost every player who was starting or platooning returning from this past season.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

Looks like Moran's cutting some serious grass next October!
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

I wonder what the payroll is at my local dollar general
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

I wuz going to write- I wouldn't be surprised if the Post-Gazette's payroll will have a higher than that next year. Geez.

NWWL.
2drfischer@gmail.c

5D7B7C69606C7B6D650E0 wrote: I wonder what the payroll is at my local dollar general

My first thought was that I would be able to afford to pay that because, as you inferred earlier, I was an overpaid public school teacher.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

742234202F35252E233406212B272F2A6825460 wrote: I wonder what the payroll is at my local dollar general

My first thought was that I would be able to afford to pay that because, as you inferred earlier, I was an overpaid public school teacher.
My kid wants to be a high school coach and PE teacher, I've been warning him that he will be subject to a lot of criticism for stealing money. I told him he should still think of good names for his yacht.
2drfischer@gmail.c

5F79786F79691A0 wrote: I wonder what the payroll is at my local dollar general

My kid wants to be a high school coach and PE teacher, I've been warning him that he will be subject to a lot of criticism for stealing money.  I told him he should still think of good names for his yacht.

HAHAHA!  Glad to hear your son wants to serve the public.  Hope he finds his career to be as rewarding as I did mine.