ChitownBucco

4/10 Glasnow start

Post by ChitownBucco »

that was fake

#fakeboos
dmetz

4/10 Glasnow start

Post by dmetz »

Just...Work...Faster... What on Earth is Glasnow looking at? Isn't there supposed to be a pitch clock?
dmetz

4/10 Glasnow start

Post by dmetz »

And there goes our #1 prospect. Can't even begin to get through a ML lineup. What a mess

CarolinaBucco

4/10 Glasnow start

Post by CarolinaBucco »

I wonder if it's strictly mental with Glasnow.

By all indications and according to MANY "experts," he really was legitimately THAT good in the minors.

Just wonder if he is just way over-thinking things in the majors for some reason. And maybe he even knows that but he can't make himself stop.

Because something ain't right. He can't be that kind of elite prospect and be THIS bad, can he?

Yet another reason why we should have gone out and SPENT MONEY to acquire at least 2 legit starters in the offseason.
IABucFan

4/10 Glasnow start

Post by IABucFan »

I'm not giving up on him. I still think Glasnow will be a top of the rotation pitcher before it's all said and done.
IABucFan

4/10 Glasnow start

Post by IABucFan »

Loaded for LeBlanc. If I'm Hurdle, I don't let him swing the bat.
SteadyFreddy

4/10 Glasnow start

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Why would Hurdle let Leblanc hit there again?? Makes no sense. Huge opportunity there by the Bucs and they get nothing out of it. This game is pretty much all on Glasnow. Hurdle and Searage you can tell are not happy with him and him being a total headcase on the mound. Glasnow clearly has some serious mental issues.
PMike

4/10 Glasnow start

Post by PMike »

That escalated quickly!

I'm watching in delay, but that wasn't what I was hoping for. However, this has been his MO at every level.
massbucsfan

4/10 Glasnow start

Post by massbucsfan »

I see this team still sucks with the bases loaded
rucker59@gmail.com

4/10 Glasnow start

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

04193D3F31540 wrote: That escalated quickly!

I'm watching in delay, but that wasn't what I was hoping for.  However, this has been his MO at every level.

I'm not so worried about his walks as I don't see any "stuff" from Glasnow. Does anyone see what all the "potential" is about? I don't see any big movement on the fast ball. Nothing special on breaking balls.

So if he's not giving up walks he's giving up hits.