We Need Another Lefty In the Pen

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

dmetz

Post by dmetz »

Holmes and Kingham pls. Or we could get Tyler Eppler into the bullpen and try that if they want to keep Kingham stretched out for immediate SP depth. Eppler doesn't look like he has a future as a starter, to me.

Crick will come up and that's fine, I just don't expect him to put out any fires. Same type of pitcher with same type of problems. No control. Way too many baserunners. Looks like a gas can, to me.

Who is Richard Rodriguez?? Dude has some good looking minor league numbers. K/BB is fantastic. ERA is as well. WHIP is very good. Maybe this guy? Never heard of him

dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

565F574648320 wrote:

Who is Richard Rodriguez??  Dude has some good looking minor league numbers.  K/BB is fantastic.  ERA is as well. WHIP is very good.   Maybe this guy?  Never heard of him

Typical Pirates signing, you don't remember?

28 years old, dominate in Triple A with a low ERA and high strike outs. Got rocked in five innings with the Orioles last year.

I only know his name because I joked with my friend who is an Orioles fan that we (the Pirates) signed one of his players. His response was "who?".

He is probably another big frame who throws hard but is pretty wild. I don't know, just guessing.
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

I think Jeff Locke is available . . .
IABucFan

Post by IABucFan »

Per Rob Biertempfel, the Pirates claimed LHP Enny Romero off waivers from the Nationals today.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

Pirates getting a lot of hard throwers in bullpen. Now if they can harness their stuff the bullpen may turn into a plus.