Game Thread - 9/11 - Bucs vs Cards

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Post by DemDog »

My guy Pujols hits another dinger. I pull for him because I wish he had played for the Bucs.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

792F392D223828232E390B2C262A222765284B0 wrote: After last night, I don't think anything surprises me anymore with this team. Just another game where they snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Or, with Bednar available, the series was that close to being a sweep.  There’s the initial makings of a team that can be competitive.  A few of the players have arrived and show promise.  They’ll continue to learn to be consistent.  More of them are on the way to replace the guys who aren’t capable.  The near future, to me, looks a lot better than the past seven years.
Yes it does!! Playing these kids ( rookies) will pay dividends
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

7846434B5840404B6B4E594A1D2F0 wrote: After last night, I don't think anything surprises me anymore with this team. Just another game where they snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Or, with Bednar available, the series was that close to being a sweep.  There’s the initial makings of a team that can be competitive.  A few of the players have arrived and show promise.  They’ll continue to learn to be consistent.  More of them are on the way to replace the guys who aren’t capable.  The near future, to me, looks a lot better than the past seven years.
Yes it does!! Playing these kids ( rookies) will pay dividends

Exactly, but they should’ve been getting this much playing time back in May and June, instead of VanMeter and that woeful cast of characters.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Not much mentioned concerning Kellers 7 shut out innings.

He has definitely earned ace of the staff status in the second

half of the season.