9/8 Game Thread - Reds game one

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Did Harrison see McCutchen not run into an out and stop?

Nova pitching well.
Jonathan34

Post by Jonathan34 »

3B37366D646D65686F706A5D0 wrote: The way Nova has begun is career with the Bucs, I think they should think very hard about signing him long term.  He may pitch another complete game tonight.

I think they have to. And he's a perfect addition/insurance to our low-priced, young and inexperienced staff.
RichD

Post by RichD »

The camera caught.

Marte walking through the dugout with big gold chains blinging and big smile on face. Hey i like gold but it should not be in the dugout.

LOL..

Thats all i need to know about him. Pretty much sums up his sorry 45 rbi season ..

Swinging his dick in front of a lot of young players .

Dude should be asking why im not playing tonite.

Bucs winning yes ....But Cutch should nip that crap in the bud.

Peyton Manning or Mike trout or many other leaders would put that attitude in check. :-[
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Raise it.

Three Stars:

3. Mercer

2. Kang

1. Nova
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Ya they have to resign him. They can't let him go as good as he has looked so far. 5-0 as a Pirate and 2 walks in 7 starts. That is pretty remarkable.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

615A505B77330 wrote: The camera caught.

Marte walking through the dugout with big gold chains blinging and big smile on face. Hey i like gold but it should not be in the dugout.

LOL..

Thats all i need to know about him. Pretty much sums up his sorry 45 rbi season ..

Swinging his dick in front of a lot of young players .

Dude should be asking why im not playing tonite.

He probably knows he is hurt.
Jonathan34

Post by Jonathan34 »

6E4B4A45504C454A1710240 wrote: The way Nova has begun is career with the Bucs, I think they should think very hard about signing him long term.  He may pitch another complete game tonight.

I think they have to. And he's a perfect addition/insurance to our low-priced, young and inexperienced staff.

Taillon

Cole

Nova

Kuhl

Kingham

Williams

Brault

Glasnow

Hutchison

And maybe a reclamation or two and that's 10 deep. With Keller, Holmes and a few others charging hard. I like it

SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

The Pirates really need to sweep this series with the Reds. They gotta get back within at least 2 games of the wildcard with about 20 games left. If they sweep this series they have a pretty good chance of being within 2 games by the end of the weekend.
fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

I saw Marte as well with his chains. Sometimes I wonder if the Bucs test the trade waters this winter to see what return they could get for him. I am not saying to trade him, but any player can be traded if the right return can make a team stronger.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

I'm not a fan of the Pirates skipping both Kuhl and Taillon's next starts when they are still in contention for the wildcard. Especially Taillon the Pirates have no business skipping his starts. The main goal is to try and make the playoffs not save guys arms when they both haven't even pitched a ton of innings. It's ridiculous.