Call Ups

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

mouse

Call Ups

Post by mouse »

I see Kingham isn't included in this latest round of call-ups. He has no options left, so next year is either up or out. Does not getting a trial now mean they think they know enough about him to make a decision, or that he's already gone in their minds and they want to see who can help them next year?
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Call Ups

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Did Indy win championship?

Maybe best to keep Kingham down to trade him? Brault probably lost a lot of value after a good minor league season.
mouse

Call Ups

Post by mouse »

Indy was eliminated last night. Six players from team were called up. It seemed odd to me that Kingham wasn't one of them as he's now out of options.
INbuc

Call Ups

Post by INbuc »

I wish they called him up to pitch today. I just don't think hitters find Nova difficult to hit anymore .
Ecbucs

Call Ups

Post by Ecbucs »

4D4F555345200 wrote: I see Kingham isn't included in this latest round of call-ups. He has no options left, so next year is either up or out. Does not getting a trial now mean they think they know enough about him to make a decision, or that he's already gone in their minds and they want to see who can help them next year?

Hutchison didn't get called up either. $2 million down the drain this year.
DemDog

Call Ups

Post by DemDog »

I believe that both Kingham and Hutchinson pitched in the playoffs and would not be available for a few more days. Why spend some money on a minor leaguer for a few days? Gotta save that money! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Jerseykc

Call Ups

Post by Jerseykc »

Kingham won the only Indy playoff game

7IP

4 H

0 R

3 BB

4 K

so obviously, we already know what he can do

:-[
ChitownBucco

Call Ups

Post by ChitownBucco »

Maybe they are being cautious with him due to his injury history knowing that a guy getting his first cup of coffee with adrenaline and something to prove might re injure himself
Bobster21

Call Ups

Post by Bobster21 »

Kingham pitched only 31 innings in 2015 and 46 innings in 2016. This year he had 118 innings. Maybe they don't want him throwing anymore this season.
notes34

Call Ups

Post by notes34 »

1F323F2E29382F6F6C5D0 wrote: Kingham pitched only 31 innings in 2015 and 46 innings in 2016. This year he had 118 innings. Maybe they don't want him throwing anymore this season.
I would assume this is the reason. I still hold out some hope for him.