Rich Hill To Sign With Pirates

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

There is a report Rich Hill will sign with the Pirates for 8 million dollars this year
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

WWD2 just told me, and my thoughts are, that's 8 million that should be going towards an extension of Cruz or Reynolds.

Matt Morris all over again
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

He’ll go 2-8 here, be traded to a contending team, go 5-0 over the final two months with an ERA under 3.00, and win a playoff game or two. In the meantime, we’ll get back a Single A player who’ll be out of baseball within two years.
UtahPirate

Post by UtahPirate »

The dude is old ... but I have always loved to watch him pitch. Hope he has something left in the tank!

Things are getting really interesting on the 40-man. We have yet to announce the signing of Garcia. So with Hill, two guys need to come off the 40-man. I have no clue what we'll do!?
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

he is old and crafty. Hope to get 100 good innings out of him.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

1E3F2A231B22392A3F2E4B0 wrote: The dude is old ... but I have always loved to watch him pitch. Hope he has something left in the tank!

Things are getting really interesting on the 40-man. We have yet to announce the signing of Garcia. So with Hill, two guys need to come off the 40-man. I have no clue what we'll do!?
Interesting in De Los Santos article about the Hill signing, he didn't mention Garcia in the list of Pirates off season acquisitions.
UtahPirate

Post by UtahPirate »

614740555C50475159320 wrote: The dude is old ... but I have always loved to watch him pitch. Hope he has something left in the tank!

Interesting in De Los Santos article about the Hill signing, he didn't mention Garcia in the list of Pirates off season acquisitions.

Hmmmm ...

Some questions need answers there.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

6243565F675E45564352370 wrote: The dude is old ... but I have always loved to watch him pitch. Hope he has something left in the tank!

Hmmmm ...

Some questions need answers there.

The PG reported Garcia was delayed by visa problems.
ChillinStation

Post by ChillinStation »

I like it . Just need to add Cole Hamels next and maybe get 100 innings from each.