Cole Tucker Fractured Thumb

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Cole Tucker fractured his thumb. He was placed on the DL. He could be down for a while. He was starting to hit too.
Docjon49

Post by Docjon49 »

4348404C4948531610675E464F4848094448270 wrote: Cole Tucker fractured his thumb. He was placed on the DL. He could be down for a while. He was starting to hit too.

Um, you couldn't have said TUCKER fractured his thumb?  Nice troll.  ::)
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

I took care of Dogknot's "error". Thank God Dog is not a fielder like Pedro! ;D
Docjon49

Post by Docjon49 »

59787059727A1D0 wrote: I took care of Dogknot's "error".  Thank God Dog is not a fielder like Pedro!   ;D

Cool, but you corrected my QUOTE, too. For the record, it used to say, "COLE fractured his thumb", and that's why I posted like I did. The correction makes my post nonsensical, and me look even more like a jerk than I normally do. [smiley=engel017.gif]
CTBucco

Post by CTBucco »

Really tough break (no pun intended :P) for the young man. Hopefully he can get back healthy and make some more progress this season. His bat was starting to come along. But he's already lost a good bit of time thanks to the labrum tear.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

012A262F2A2B717C450 wrote: Cole Tucker fractured his thumb. He was placed on the DL. He could be down for a while. He was starting to hit too.

Um, you couldn't have said TUCKER fractured his thumb?  Nice troll.  ::)

Sorry, we know each on a first name basis.

Kidding, but tough break for Tucker. I'd like to see him have a healthy season.