2. Bryan Reynolds (S) CF

3. Colin Moran (L) 1B

4. Erik Gonzalez (R) 3B

5. Phillip Evans (R) LF

6. El Poopee (L) RF

7. Kevin Newman (R) SS

8. Michael Perez (L) C

9. Tyler Anderson (L) P

It looks like the Tom experiment is over. I guess we are stuck with El Poopee until he stinks up the joint so bad that the Allegheny Co Health Dept suspends the license to hold a game! :D :D :D
2drfischer@gmail.c

Official Game Thread - 5/3 - Bucs @ Padres

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

It's time for BC to dump El Poopee.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

693F293D322838333E291B3C363A323775385B0 wrote: It's time for BC to dump El Poopee.
No sh*t!
MaineBucs

Post by MaineBucs »

Geez, when I first read the thread I thought that BC had signed a new outfielder.

No such luck, just more of the SOS.

Also, I guess Tom needed a breather after performing so badly in front of the home fans.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

614D4542496E594F5F2C0 wrote: Geez, when I first read the thread I thought that BC had signed a new outfielder.

No such luck, just more of the SOS. 

Also, I guess Tom needed a breather after performing so badly in front of the home fans.
Running back to the wall to retrieve the balls you missed can be exhausting. :)
ChillinStation

Post by ChillinStation »

Yikes ! Times are tough when Gonzales is the clean up hitter.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

Times are tough- period. :(
2drfischer@gmail.c

5F7E765F747C1B0 wrote: 1. Adam Frazier (L) 2B

2. Bryan Reynolds (S) CF

3. Colin Moran (L) 1B

4. Erik Gonzalez (R) 3B

5. Phillip Evans (R) LF

6. El Poopee (L) RF

7. Kevin Newman (R) SS

8. Michael Perez (L) C

9. Tyler Anderson (L) P

It looks like the Tom experiment is over.  I guess we are stuck with El Poopee until he stinks up the joint so bad that the Allegheny Co Health Dept suspends the license to hold a game!   :D :D :D

I look at that line-up and I see one guy (Reynolds) who might be here in three years when that so-called window opens. We really shouldn't get upset with the losses or the quality of play from this roster. It's not their fault, they're guys in the bottom 20% of the league in ability.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

144254404F55454E435466414B474F4A0845260 wrote: 1. Adam Frazier (L) 2B

2. Bryan Reynolds (S) CF

3. Colin Moran (L) 1B

4. Erik Gonzalez (R) 3B

5. Phillip Evans (R) LF

6. El Poopee (L) RF

7. Kevin Newman (R) SS

8. Michael Perez (L) C

9. Tyler Anderson (L) P

It looks like the Tom experiment is over.  I guess we are stuck with El Poopee until he stinks up the joint so bad that the Allegheny Co Health Dept suspends the license to hold a game!   :D :D :D

I look at that line-up and I see one guy (Reynolds) who might be here in three years when that so-called window opens.  We really shouldn't get upset with the losses or the quality of play from this roster.  It's not their fault, they're guys in the bottom 20% of the league in ability.
The sad thing about it doc is that this bottom 20% is making a hel of a lot more than we ever did teaching. I am referring to our TOTAL Salary over a 30 year period
2drfischer@gmail.c

102E2B23302828230326312275470 wrote: 1. Adam Frazier (L) 2B

2. Bryan Reynolds (S) CF

3. Colin Moran (L) 1B

4. Erik Gonzalez (R) 3B

5. Phillip Evans (R) LF

6. El Poopee (L) RF

7. Kevin Newman (R) SS

8. Michael Perez (L) C

9. Tyler Anderson (L) P

I look at that line-up and I see one guy (Reynolds) who might be here in three years when that so-called window opens.  We really shouldn't get upset with the losses or the quality of play from this roster.  It's not their fault, they're guys in the bottom 20% of the league in ability.
The sad thing about it doc is that this bottom 20% is making a hel of a lot more than we ever did teaching. I am referring to our TOTAL Salary over a 30 year period

And that's because no one was willing to pay money, sometimes lots of money, to watch us work.