JollyRoger

Cutch a Brewer

Post by JollyRoger »

I wish him well
2drfischer@gmail.c

Cutch a Brewer

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

46636060755E636B697E0C0 wrote: I wish him well

I really liked McCutchen while he was here. An outstanding performer, played hard, said and did all the right things, became a Pittsburgher and is now one of us. But with this news, I hope he never gets a hit. I despise the Brewers.
JollyRoger

Cutch a Brewer

Post by JollyRoger »

0B5D4B5F504A5A515C4B795E54585055175A390 wrote: I wish him well

I really liked McCutchen while he was here.  An outstanding performer, played hard, said and did all the right things, became a Pittsburgher and is now one of us.  But with this news, I hope he never gets a hit.  I despise the Brewers.

Why the hate for the Brewers?

I still harbor a dislike for the Reds but that goes back to the 70’s rivalry. I could understand the Cardinals with their success or the Cubs with their obnoxious fans. But the Brewers?

Their fans are great if you have ever been to Miller Park

They are a small market like ourselves but have never won a WS.

If the Bucs can’t win the Central I pull for the Brew Crew
GreenWeenie

Cutch a Brewer

Post by GreenWeenie »

I hope the guy gets traded midway through the season to an AL team, then earns CPOY in both leagues.

From the once-proud Pirates to tin cup Pre-Arbs. Thank you once again, BOB Nutting.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Cutch a Brewer

47626161745F626A687F0D0 wrote: I wish him well

I really liked McCutchen while he was here.  An outstanding performer, played hard, said and did all the right things, became a Pittsburgher and is now one of us.  But with this news, I hope he never gets a hit.  I despise the Brewers.

I still harbor a dislike for the Reds but that goes back to the 70’s rivalry. I could understand the Cardinals with their success or the Cubs with their obnoxious fans. But the Brewers?

I've been to Miller Park and thought the Milwaukee fans were wonderful.  Very welcoming.  But I don't root for or against a team's fans.  My bad feelings for the Brewers go back to Prince Fielder, Eric Weeks, Casey McGehee, Lorenzo Cain, Carlos Gomez, but especially Ryan Braun.  I know they're all long gone but I've found it difficult to stop loathing the Brewers because I still see those players representing the team.  I know it's stupid, but being a fan is the very definition of being stupid.
WildwoodDave2

Cutch a Brewer

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

500610040B11010A071022050F030B0E4C01620 wrote: I wish him well

I've been to Miller Park and thought the Milwaukee fans were wonderful.  Very welcoming.  But I don't root for or against a team's fans.  My bad feelings for the Brewers go back to Prince Fielder, Eric Weeks, Casey McGehee, Lorenzo Cain, Carlos Gomez, but especially Ryan Braun.  I know they're all long gone but I've found it difficult to stop loathing the Brewers because I still see those players representing the team.  I know it's stupid, but being a fan is the very definition of being stupid.
Obviously Cutch doesn"t fit in with that group
2drfischer@gmail.c

Cutch a Brewer

506E6B63706868634366716235070 wrote: I wish him well

No, but he's now wearing that uniform. I always root against that uniform.
WildwoodDave2

Cutch a Brewer

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

306670646B71616A677042656F636B6E2C61020 wrote: I wish him well

No, but he's now wearing that uniform.  I always root against that uniform.
I see you are not taking this well :D
2drfischer@gmail.c

Cutch a Brewer

7846434B5840404B6B4E594A1D2F0 wrote: I wish him well

No, but he's now wearing that uniform.  I always root against that uniform.
I see you are not taking this well :D

In the end, I really don’t care that much. I despise the Brewers no matter who plays for them. Mostly, I care who’s playing for the Pirates.