Will Craig update

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Jerseykc

Will Craig update

Post by Jerseykc »

Short story about Will Craig over at MiLB website

http://www.milb.com/news/article.jsp?ym ... b&sid=milb

Good quote from the article: Citing the mental preparation that Wake Forest provided, as well as the competition faced in the ACC while playing baseball there, Craig is beginning to round himself out in balancing lessons past and present.

"It's one of those things I learned a lot not just about baseball, but about life in general in that everything you get, you've earned," said Craig of his time at Wake Forest. "Now I'm learning about myself as a player and how I'm willing to accept and react to certain situations. I think there is definitely a lot of learning experiences."
ChitownBucco

Will Craig update

Post by ChitownBucco »

Good stuff!

Knew he was doing better but wasn't aware of the list nag hit streak he had going at one point. I think that is 2nd or 3rd longest of year on farm.

I think Polo and Harold Ramirez had longer

Speaking of H Ram, I saw both him and Reese McGuire on the DL in the Toronto New Hampshire farm club, anyone know their injuries?
Ecbucs

Will Craig update

Post by Ecbucs »

113A3B263D253C102731313D520 wrote: Good stuff!

Knew he was doing better but wasn't aware of the list nag hit streak he had going at one point. I think that is 2nd or 3rd longest of year on farm.

I think Polo and Harold Ramirez had longer

Speaking of H Ram, I saw both him and Reese McGuire on the DL in the Toronto New Hampshire farm club, anyone know their injuries?

pure guess on my part but I'm thinking McGuire and H Ram are home sick for Altoona.
psuinpgh21

Will Craig update

Post by psuinpgh21 »

Craig got hurt in the 1st game of the doubleheader tonight rounding first after a hit. Got caught off base and stumbled back to first. Lineups not posted for game 2 yet
psuinpgh21

Will Craig update

Post by psuinpgh21 »

Craig not in the lineup game 2