Pirate Prospects website now free

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

UtahPirate

Post by UtahPirate »

Just thought I'd put in a plug for https://www.piratesprospects.com/

They have taken the paywall down and made the site free to anyone (contributions welcome). An everyday stop for me with even great reporting of players in winter league action as well the AFL.
ArnoldRothstein

Post by ArnoldRothstein »

Excellent news!
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

This is good news. I love the site and go there every day as well. I hope they continue to have prospect lists for each of the teams in the minor league systems and let their fans know about Rule V eligibility and the number of options a play has left. I will be waiting to see how they rank the prospects in their annual prospect books. I will also be one of the guys who will gladly donate to help keep the site afloat.
UtahPirate

Post by UtahPirate »

6C4D456C474F280 wrote: This is good news.  I love the site and go there every day as well.  I hope they continue to have prospect lists for each of the teams in the minor league systems and let their fans know about Rule V eligibility and the number of options a play has left.  I will be waiting to see how they rank the prospects in their annual prospect books.  I will also be one of the guys who will gladly donate to help keep the site afloat.

I'm so hopeless when it comes to the Bucs. I want to be mad. I want to ignore them. The season (and torture) ends ... and I'm checking AFL boxscores and trying to keep hope alive.

I guess the Pirates are an addiction and PP is one of the drugs that feeds it (along with you guys) ;D
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

1E3F371E353D5A0 wrote: This is good news.  I love the site and go there every day as well.  I hope they continue to have prospect lists for each of the teams in the minor league systems and let their fans know about Rule V eligibility and the number of options a play has left.  I will be waiting to see how they rank the prospects in their annual prospect books.  I will also be one of the guys who will gladly donate to help keep the site afloat.
It seems like good news but I wonder what brought it about. I hope PP can stay afloat. I've been supporting them with subscriptions (it's not a lot).