RichD - The New Pirates GM

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Post by DemDog »

4F6B7F77721E0 wrote: As long as Cole is now trade bait, I say package him with McCutchen for Freeman and Teheran.

I think you are dreaming when you think Cutch will bring back Freeman. Cole for Teheran might work. Now look at what these guys will be making in salary. Getting Freeman for Cutch might happen if Atlanta wants to dump salary and pretty much the same for Teheran. While your suggestion would nice if it came true and Atlanta paid some salary especially on Freeman I don't think it would happen.
Quail

Post by Quail »

Possum- I think this thread is pretty much a dream fantasy anyway ;)

But for the sake of semi-realism, add Glasnow to Cole and McCutchen for the get.
Docjon49

Post by Docjon49 »

7D594D45402C0 wrote: As long as Cole is now trade bait, I say package him with McCutchen for Freeman and Teheran.

I'll back the idea, even if that particular trade doesn't work out. I'm up for trading Cutch and Cole if we get back something worth having for several years.

We'd be selling low on both, though.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

4763777F7A160 wrote: Possum- I think this thread is pretty much a dream fantasy anyway  ;)

But for the sake of semi-realism, add Glasnow to Cole and McCutchen for the get.

Why not add El Coffee as well and force the Braves to pay the entire salaries for Freeman and Tehran. Sort of a salary dump in reverse. [smiley=wink.gif]
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

16373F163D35520 wrote: Possum- I think this thread is pretty much a dream fantasy anyway  ;)

Why not add El Coffee as well and force the Braves to pay the entire salaries for Freeman and Tehran.  Sort of a salary dump in reverse.   [smiley=wink.gif]

Lets get a couple of the Braves prospects too.
RichD

Post by RichD »

Been looking over the Dodgers prospects.

Think i found a 4th OF/ possible starter.

LF and plays 1b.....6 years in minors .Does that make him a FA?

O`Koyea Dickson

Will be 27 to start next season. Has moved up a level each year and has some milb AB`s . Just finished  solid 2 yr at AAA..Not in the LAD top 20 prospects.

Look him up . As the GM  i need to find some diamonds in the rough.

Takes over for Joyce.

SCBucco

Post by SCBucco »

7256424A4F230 wrote: As long as Cole is now trade bait, I say package him with McCutchen for Freeman and Teheran.

I know this is a dream thread because you aren't getting that return for Cutch and Cole (not sure ATL would want Cutch for starters).
SCBucco

Post by SCBucco »

5C786C64610D0 wrote: Possum- I think this thread is pretty much a dream fantasy anyway  ;)

OK, since I responded to your last one without seeing this ... I still don't do it if I'm Atlanta.

Since we are on dreams - Locke and Hughes to LA for Kershaw. :D
Quail

Post by Quail »

1F0F0E392F2F234C0 wrote: Possum- I think this thread is pretty much a dream fantasy anyway  ;)

OK, since I responded to your last one without seeing this ... I still don't do it if I'm Atlanta.

Since we are on dreams - Locke and Hughes to LA for Kershaw.  :D

Now why didn't I think of that! ;D
firchf1

Post by firchf1 »

My trade would be with the rangers- they get cutch and cole we get Yohander Mendez,Joey Gallo,Nomar Manzara Martin Perez.there top four in rotstion Darvish,Hamels,Cole,Lewis,Cutch slides into there lineup in the tird spot.we get two young pitchers for rotation and sign Nova,rotation,Taillon,Kuhl.Nova,Perez,Fa,Gallo 1st Bell rf,Manzara 4th of who we get a lot of playing time.Yohander bp till ready to start.