Trade Deadline Thread

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SteadyFreddy

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by SteadyFreddy »

This board is as dead and this trading deadline for the Pirates is as dead as this teams chances of making the playoffs or finishing with a winning record this season. They have no chance of doing either. Much like IA BucFan pointed out on another thread much like him I have had it up to here with this franchise and this management and ownership team and their second rate way of running this organization. This entire organization is a joke and has absolutely no identity and I am tired of hearing people calling talk shows and a few select people on here continue to apologize and defend this disgrace of an owner. It makes me sick.
SammyKhalifa

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by SammyKhalifa »

tony watson to dodgers
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

022534303528172334353528510 wrote: This board is as dead and this trading deadline for the Pirates is as dead as this teams chances of making the playoffs or finishing with a winning record this season. They have no chance of doing either. Much like IA BucFan pointed out on another thread much like him I have had it up to here with this franchise and this management and ownership team and their second rate way of running this organization. This entire organization is a joke and has absolutely no identity and I am tired of hearing people calling talk shows and a few select people on here continue to apologize and defend this disgrace of an owner. It makes me sick.

And you still predicted 87 wins in the Prediction Thread?
Bobster21

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by Bobster21 »

I'm guessing Watson will be dealt today.
Speedloader88

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by Speedloader88 »

Watson traded to Los Angeles Dodgers
massbucsfan

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by massbucsfan »

Finally a move tony Watson to the dodgers
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

This could be good. The Dodgers have a deep farm. I hope its Bellenger.
SteadyFreddy

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Who did we get a batboy in return??
mouse

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by mouse »

Any word on who we get? And great news for Watson - he has a real shot at the World Series
Speedloader88

Trade Deadline Thread

Post by Speedloader88 »

Watson for 2 minor leaguers