Official Game Thread - 5/26 - Bucs @ Mariners

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

IABucFan

Post by IABucFan »

RTJR. Bucs half a game behind Milwaukee. I kind of like these late games!
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Got to watch bits and pieces at work. Hope the offense breaking out! Good to see Keller get the win on a night he pitched poorly.

Let's Go Bucs!
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

Nice to wake up this morning to see the Pirates won. A win always makes the next day a bit better.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

3D6B7D69667C6C676A7D4F68626E6663216C0F0 wrote: Nice to wake up this morning to see the Pirates won.  A win always makes the next day a bit better.
Nice to see the Pirates hit 7 Home Runs. It seems it is feast or

famine
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

16282D25362E2E250520372473410 wrote: Nice to wake up this morning to see the Pirates won.  A win always makes the next day a bit better.
Nice to see the Pirates hit 7 Home Runs. It seems it is feast or

famine
Also nice for doc to see that Wong was 0-2. Although he did score

2 runs
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Hey Doc, I was up at 3.30 am to check the score on the team website. What a major surprise. I watched the highlights and the bats did come alive. As far as Keller was concerned, he did not have his best stuff but he hung in there and got the win. He's now 6-1.

The game is on late this afternoon so I will be able to watch or listen live. Let's win one and at least win the series before moving onto SF.
bucs607179

Post by bucs607179 »

Damn shame West Coast is 3 time zones away. That would have been a fun game to watch.

TBH, I generally turn my back to baseball once the BUCS drop way down but it looks like we actually are going to have 2 months of better then we are use to. Can we keep close in June?????

Keller doing great. We have an ace of the staff who really seems to be an ace.
bucs607179

Post by bucs607179 »

282023140227000F610 wrote: RTJR. Bucs half a game behind Milwaukee. I kind of like these late games!

Funny, your handle makes me assume you are from Iowa. Not sure of their time zone but when you called it a late game I'm guessing you are an East Coaster.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Hopefully this is a game that will get this offense going again and get some guys hot with the bats. Need a good road trip here in both Seattle and San Fran. Hopefully find a way to win this series in Seattle after winning this first game. That’s something the Pirates haven’t been able to do these last two series against Arizona and Texas after winning the first game of both those series. We are 50 games in now and just about at Memorial Day and this team is still right there near the top of the division and in a playoff position. Hopefully last nights game can be the start of something good for this offense and maybe a winning streak for the team.
UtahPirate

Post by UtahPirate »

Took a lot of Mojo with me to the game last night - much to the irritation of my M's son, ha!. Suwinski's second HR was an absolute bomb. It was one of those you don't forget.

I don't see very many live Buc games and your impressions are so much different. Marcano seemed to really stand out to me. Solid at SS. And Hayes is sure good at 3B.

Day game today and then another one for Sunday. Taking my grandson (9 months) to his first MLB game today and I am pretty excited for that!