Cleveland Guardians

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

JollyRoger

Cleveland Guardians

Post by JollyRoger »

I actually think they made the perfect choice.

The lettering and logos are brilliant.

Wonder why it takes Washington 3 years to come up with a name
DemDog

Cleveland Guardians

Post by DemDog »

7E5B58584D665B535146340 wrote: I actually think they made the perfect choice.

The lettering and logos are brilliant.

Wonder why it takes Washington 3 years to come up with a name

Yep! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
GreenWeenie

Cleveland Guardians

Post by GreenWeenie »

Though I have no horse in the race, I'll say that I'm OK with it. {{Shrug.}}
skinnyhorse

Cleveland Guardians

Post by skinnyhorse »

What a bunch of crap, this political correctness is absorb. Just keep going along and they'll be coming for you. Let's get our heads out of ou A## and quit going along with the idiots. I like the Indians, Redskins, Warriors, they represent real fighters to me. There's nothing racist about it. Anyone who thinks differently is a racist.
JollyRoger

Cleveland Guardians

Post by JollyRoger »

223A383F3F28393E232234510 wrote: What a bunch of crap, this political correctness is absorb.  Just keep going along and they'll be coming for you.  Let's get our heads out of ou A## and quit going along with the idiots.  I like the Indians, Redskins, Warriors, they represent real fighters to me.  There's nothing racist about it.  Anyone who thinks differently is a racist.

Wow. I wasnt going to reply to this asinine comment. But I just consciously couldn’t let it go. I can understand a debate for Warriors, but if you honestly believe that Redskins is not racist and insensitive then you are totally out of touch with reality
skinnyhorse

Cleveland Guardians

Post by skinnyhorse »

1D383B3B2E0538303225570 wrote: What a bunch of crap, this political correctness is absorb.  Just keep going along and they'll be coming for you.  Let's get our heads out of ou A## and quit going along with the idiots.  I like the Indians, Redskins, Warriors, they represent real fighters to me.  There's nothing racist about it.  Anyone who thinks differently is a racist.

Wow. I wasnt going to reply to this asinine  comment. But I just consciously couldn’t let it go. I  can understand  a debate for Warriors, but if you honestly believe that Redskins is not racist and insensitive then you are totally out of touch with reality
Keep up your virtue signaling and the Pirates will have to be called the Snowflakes. This is all about you and the elite crowd you follow showing your great virtue. Grow a spine you don't belong in baseball, football, or any other sport. You might get your feeling hurt.
Surgnbuck

Cleveland Guardians

Post by Surgnbuck »

Hey mods, just thought this was something people could have fun with, the name change.

Never thought it would take this kind of turn.

Just delete the thread if you like.