Marte CF

Polanco RF

Moran 3rd

Bell 1st

Freese DH

Rodriguez 2nd

Mercer SS

Stallings C

No Dickerson today as he is still being cautious with the hamstring injury. Let’s hope guys like Luplow and Stallings can fill in today and Taillon can give this team a chance to win on the mound.

OrlandoMerced

Pirates@Indians 7/25 Game Thread...

Post by OrlandoMerced »

If you aren't bought in at this point, and they win today, nothing will make you a believer.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

6558464B444E45674F58494F4E2A0 wrote: If you aren't bought in at this point, and they win today, nothing will make you a believer. The buzz around this team this weekend for this Mets series if they find a way to win today and make it 12 in a row should be pretty exciting I think. I expect the crowds to be pretty good this weekend if this streak continues into this weekend and maybe even if it doesn’t.
ChitownBucco

Post by ChitownBucco »

just win baby
maher.timothy20@gm

Post by maher.timothy20@gm »

Marte's out of the game already. Hit on the hand by a pitch. Let's hope it's just a bad bruise. If not we're fucked.
BenM

Post by BenM »

That's not good. (I meant Marte, but then Polanco. . . )

SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

uh oh
SCBucco

Post by SCBucco »

0A2D3C383D201F2B3C3D3D20590 wrote: If you aren't bought in at this point, and they win today, nothing will make you a believer. The buzz around this team this weekend for this Mets series if they find a way to win today and make it 12 in a row should be pretty exciting I think. I expect the crowds to be pretty good this weekend if this streak continues into this weekend and maybe even if it doesn’t.

Even with a loss, you take two of three from Cleveland. That would be better than I expected to be honest.
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

These key OF could throw the brakes on everything. I'm worried.
Osushawn

Post by Osushawn »

6878794E5858543B0 wrote: If you aren't bought in at this point, and they win today, nothing will make you a believer. The buzz around this team this weekend for this Mets series if they find a way to win today and make it 12 in a row should be pretty exciting I think. I expect the crowds to be pretty good this weekend if this streak continues into this weekend and maybe even if it doesn’t.

Even with a loss, you take two of three from Cleveland.  That would be better than I expected to be honest.

Especially on the road.