The Departed

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

dogknot17@yahoo.co

The Departed

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

25040C250E06610 wrote: Hey Dog, I'm glad for you today because of Pedro. 

Pedro Hits Walk Off Granny

That was a great game. Pitcher blocking the plate in extra innings. Judge robbing a HR. Then a walk off HR by beardless Alvarez.

The Orioles are the AL team I follow. Great overall game.
Buccos1313

The Departed

Post by Buccos1313 »

2D262E2227263D787E093028212626672A26490 wrote: Hey Dog, I'm glad for you today because of Pedro. 

That was a great game. Pitcher blocking the plate in extra innings. Judge robbing a HR. Then a walk off HR by beardless Alvarez.

Alverez's homerun wasn't a walkoff as it happened in the top of the 14th... obviously it was still big as it was the game winning homerun
dogknot17@yahoo.co

The Departed

506771717D6123212321120 wrote: Hey Dog, I'm glad for you today because of Pedro. 

Alverez's homerun wasn't a walkoff as it happened in the top of the 14th... obviously it was still big as it was the game winning homerun

Correct. Go ahead Grand Slam. Game winning Grand Slam.
DemDog

The Departed

Post by DemDog »

78737B777273682D2B5C657D747373327F731C0 wrote: Hey Dog, I'm glad for you today because of Pedro. 

Walk off or not Dog I just thought you deserved some time to gloat for a change. I'm glad for you and Pedro.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

The Departed

25040C250E06610 wrote: Hey Dog, I'm glad for you today because of Pedro. 

Walk off or not Dog I just thought you deserved some time to gloat for a change.  I'm glad for you and Pedro.

There's no gloating. He isn't a Pirate. I just defended him because he was the best option for the Pirates at the time. I still stand by that.
notes34

The Departed

Post by notes34 »

Cutch with a walk off homerun in the 14th. He went 6-7 in the game.
fjk090852-7

The Departed

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Cole with another strong start, and struck out another 11. Two very strong starts.
ChitownBucco

The Departed

Post by ChitownBucco »

Stetson Allie converting back to a pitcher in the Dodgers org

http://www.milb.com/player/index.jsp?pl ... g/2018/ALL

Maybe the Dodgers want to sign Van Ben Schoten and let him hit?
IABucFan

The Departed

Post by IABucFan »

Cole with 14 Ks in seven innings last night. Gave up two runs on two dingers. He was either disgruntled here and didn’t give everything he had, or was misused. Because he’s a different pitcher now.
dave3BA

The Departed

Post by dave3BA »

565E5D6A7C597E711F0 wrote: Cole with 14 Ks in seven innings last night. Gave up two runs on two dingers. He was either disgruntled here and didn’t give everything he had, or was misused. Because he’s a different pitcher now.

With Houston, Cole is throwing his slider a lot more. Their organization does not profess to pitch to contact like the Pirates do. So he's throwing a lot less fastballs. So far, he's getting a lot more strikeouts. We'll see if his arm holds up. If it does, he'll be a monster.