Golf Outing

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

2drfischer@gmail.c

Golf Outing

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

110A07060F030C620 wrote: You have a fireplace, mantel, AND play golf?

That proves it! 

I don't want to hear anything about "fixed income."  You really DO have BOB money.  ;)  $$$$$$$$$$$$    ;D
_______

After I pay all the bills, I barely have enough for groceries!!!

So among "all the bills" would include the purchase of three drivers in the past three years and greens fees four days each week from April through November?
GreenWeenie

Golf Outing

Post by GreenWeenie »

After BOB gets done paying all the bills, HE barely has any money to buy groceries, too.

Or, so he would have us believe.
Surgnbuck

Golf Outing

Post by Surgnbuck »

Please make it on a Thursday. Right now I am off every Wednesday. But I won the first two(and never acknowledged for it) after working the night before. ::)
WildwoodDave

Golf Outing

Post by WildwoodDave »

425954555C505F310 wrote: The guy still has his First Communion money.  And, he calls BOB cheap.

;D ;D

Now reveal which one of you guys is so tight that he still has the money left by the "tooth fairy"!   8-) 8-) 8-)

_____

Hey Possum, how about coming out and playing golf with us.  We could make it a scramble if you would be more comfortable with that.

Thanks for the invite guys.  But the old lungs (COPD) and arthritic knees along with Mrs. Possum having some major surgery next week precludes me from joining you.

Yikes, sorry to hear all that, Possum.  Good luck to your better half with her procedure.  Let us know how she does.
I am predicting doc will be the winner. Four shots over his brother. 7 shots over Shedman. Also predicting Shedman will need a new putter after he throws his into the lake in disgust
________

Let me remind you that the "CUP" is resting on my fireplace mantel right now.

I wasn't referring to a coffee cup!
WildwoodDave

Golf Outing

Post by WildwoodDave »

55737461686473656D060 wrote: Please make it on a Thursday. Right now I am off every Wednesday. But I won the first two(and never acknowledged for it) after working the night before.  ::)
IF Surge is in, I might have to revise my prediction