Kang

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

IABucFan

Kang

Post by IABucFan »

1B202A210D490 wrote: Wonder why he has a dash cam on his vehicle. Are those options now a day?

They are pretty common in other countries. Here in the US, we don't see them too much, but many people have them in Europe and Asia.
SammyKhalifa

Kang

Post by SammyKhalifa »

1B2925253103202924212E29480 wrote: I'm not working in a court of law here.  I'm just forming an opinion of the guy not sending him to prison.  How many stories (proven or unproven) should there be before you'd start to wonder if there is something to it?  I understand wait-and-see, but to me (language barrier or not) there's a picture of this guy coming into focus that I'm not too sure that I like. 

Sung Min Kim ‏@sung_minkim 14h14 hours ago

Report from Korea: #Pirates Jung-Ho Kang previously caught for DUI in '09 and '11. "Third strike" results in permanent loss of license #MLB.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Kang

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

In Korea? Or everywhere?

Is that forever or like two years or so?
SammyKhalifa

Kang

Post by SammyKhalifa »

I'd imagine it's his Korean DL. I have no idea how that transfers to the US, or if he has a US license. But yeah, "permanent" sounds pretty forever to me.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Kang

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

BenM

Kang

Post by BenM »

Three DUIs? An allegation of assault where the alleged victim has decided to not cooperate with the authorities? (Like the Greg Hardy case.)

In sports, I try not to make judgments on people because I don't really know them. But I don't like this at all.

SammyKhalifa

Kang

Post by SammyKhalifa »

20070C2F620 wrote: Three DUIs? An allegation of assault where the alleged victim has decided to not cooperate with the authorities? (Like the Greg Hardy case.)

In sports, I try not to make judgments on people because I don't really know them. But I don't like this at all.

Apparently there's a police investigation as to whether Kang coerced the passenger into say he/she was driving. Geez I hope not, paired with the witness in last year's incident disappearing.
Osushawn

Kang

Post by Osushawn »

at least he didn't reinjure his knee/leg!
DemDog

Kang

Post by DemDog »

If he is convicted or coersing some one to take the blame then he could wind up in the pokey and not be able to come to the US for awhile. that might trigger an out in his contract for the Bucs. Not good news.
mouse

Kang

Post by mouse »

NH was on MLB just now and said the league has an assessment program for situations like this and that Kang will go into that. No discussion of possible jail time, etc., but does seem to suggest suspension is not a real likelihood.